Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

I slowly place my multivitamin on a gold plate in front of a single candle. it's soft glow illuminating only my face in the dark room. Oh nutritious potassium, iodine, and selenium, replenish my bodies stores! Borate, zinc, and calcium, rejuvenate my supply! I swallow the pill as my golden snuffer takes me into darkness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Amen and Dig In!
- old miners prayer

FutonForensic

the ancient Aztecs referred to their daily sacrifices as One A Day Man

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

the ancient Aztecs referred to their daily sacrifices as One A Day Man

MrWillsauce

vanisher posted:

I slowly place my multivitamin on a gold plate in front of a single candle. it's soft glow illuminating only my face in the dark room. Oh nutritious potassium, iodine, and selenium, replenish my bodies stores! Borate, zinc, and calcium, rejuvenate my supply! I swallow the pill as my golden snuffer takes me into darkness.

Manifisto

I observe the ritual Sprinkling of the Salt every mealtime

yes every mealtime :getin:

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I observe the ritual Sprinkling of the Salt every mealtime

yes every mealtime :getin:

pro tip: those of us "in the know" call it nacl (rhymes with crackle)

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
mineral rite-aid

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

pro tip: those of us "in the know" call it nacl (rhymes with crackle)

:cripes: oh god you're not one of those hipster salt people are you?

back to brooklyn / portland with your Guérande fleur de sel and your Himalayan pink rock salt and your loving sriracha salt or whatever the kids are into these days! let me enjoy my morton's in peace!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

of course sriracha salt turns out to be an actual thing. of course it does. what would you call that, a poe's law of hipsterism? a rule 34 for sriracha?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

of course sriracha salt turns out to be an actual thing. of course it does. what would you call that, a poe's law of hipsterism? a rule 34 for sriracha?

:stare:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Dio, Bonham, Berry, Danzig, I summon you, you gods of Rock!

Space Taxi
In the mineral faith, there is no holy trinity, there is only the multi-vitamin.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 23, 2017

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In the name of the igneous, and of the sedimentary and of the metamorphic. Amen.

Space Taxi
Processed foods like multivitamin pills are bad for you. I get my dietary minerals from eating pebbles.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Space Taxi posted:

Processed foods like multivitamin pills are bad for you. I get my dietary minerals from eating pebbles.

That's how you maintain a healthy and powerful craw.

Space Taxi
As my chemistry professor said, the only mineral you really need to intake to be healthy is gold. With enough of that you will attract hoes. Then come the bitches and then you be ballin'.

Fredflonston

Im the kind of hipster who knows all about minerals for real ask me I can tell you. Also my roommate is a witch so we have a kind of symbiotic relationship that appears only in pyrite induced dreams.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Someday my geode is gonna hatch.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Space Taxi
I don't know what the big deal is. My body was deficient in diamond, so I ate my fiance's engagement ring. Now she won't return my calls.

alnilam

Space Taxi posted:

I don't know what the big deal is. My body was deficient in diamond, so I ate my fiance's engagement ring. Now she won't return my calls.

"Good news honey, i passed the diamond, and it's intact which means i guess my body didn't need any of it anyway, well no harm no foul right? Hello?"

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

alnilam posted:

"Good news honey, i passed the diamond, and it's intact which means i guess my body didn't need any of it anyway, well no harm no foul right? Hello?"

"Through thick and thin, honey! Remember that promise? Because right now, things are pretty thick!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Dolomite!
Dolomite!
Dolomite!!!

(Funky music)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread