Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
what the fucken gently caress is this fuckt-drat insect that was in my fucken apartment today gently caress

it looks like an albino roach

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayl
Apr 11, 2007

freshly molted cockroach maybe?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Google tells me that cockroaches do in fact look like that right after they've molted.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Regular cockroach recently molted.
It looks small, so it's probably part of a recent brood numbering in thousands living in your walls, ceiling and clothes. Maybe tens of thousands.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Living in proximity to roaches is just an unavoidable part of life for some people. In some buildings your own place's cleanliness is meaningless, the roaches are gonna show up regardless. Row houses in downtown Baltimore are like this. A lot of them have been totally redone and sell for fairly solid prices yet they're still in neighborhoods where all it takes is one dirtbag to infest the whole street with roaches.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
congrats on having roaches, bitch

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If it's an albino one it might drop purples if you kill it.

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes
a tasty treat

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Regular cockroach recently molted.
It looks small, so it's probably part of a recent brood numbering in thousands living in your walls, ceiling and clothes. Maybe tens of thousands.

I read your post in bed last night and I want to tell you how much I hate you.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

OwlFancier posted:

If it's an albino one it might drop purples if you kill it.

I am an amateur bugologist and can confirm this is true, however the loot will be unusable by your class and it's too low-level to get any XP.

Basebf555 posted:

Living in proximity to roaches is just an unavoidable part of life for some people.

This is absolutely true. Are you in an apartment OP? Or live in a humid, rural area? Roaches will show up sooner or later, the most you can do is make sure your food is sealed and maybe put down some food-grade diatomous earth (shreds the gently caress out of exoskeletons and creepy crawlies die of thirst).

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Roaches suck but I live in a 31 story apartment building in a subtropical mega city so they're just gonna be here

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

fart simpson posted:

Roaches suck but I live in a 31 story apartment building in a subtropical mega city so they're just gonna be here

Oklahoma City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Sometime they comes from the mall or the groceries store and hide in the bags.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Apr 2, 2017

• Locked thread