Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
*tap dances away with the last pizza slice*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A five minute acapella serenade into the intercom in hope they'll accept my expired coupon.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
TFW the drive through worker joins in on a duet.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

while this image is iconic it fails to capture the full beauty of the moment as this brave protester did an immaculate rendition of the micheal jackson thriller dance before being run over by the tanks

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Mod challenge: dance off

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Tsar Nicholas II watches in horror as thousands of Red Army fighters form a kick line around his palace and encroach to the tune of “Rasputin” by Boney M.

Manifisto

my posting style

Macnult

twerking for world peace

FactsAreUseless

Please... stop... murderingmypeopleohpleasestopmurderingmypeople IIIIIIII juuuuust waaaaaant yooooou to stop! murderingmypeopleohpleasestopmurderingmypeople, yes it's really gotten quite baaaaaaad!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
If you go below 50 beats per minute the bus will explode

FactsAreUseless

There's trouble! Trouble in River City! That starts with T and that rhymes with G and that stands for...

[very seriously] genocide. It's a real problem. Hi, I'm Matthew Broderick. You may remember me from my hit remake of the Music Man, and also I was on 30 Rock a couple times. Everywhere, every day, genocide happens. We need to stop it. Please, call now, and say live on the air that you don't like genocide. Operators are standing by, and -- well, looks like we have a few calls now. Let's take one. Dave from Palo Alto. Dave, you're on the air.

"Uhhhhh... hi. I just wanted to say that I loved you in Ferris Bueller, and uh... I don't think anyone should get genocided. I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you."

Pete. Pete, I'm using my calm voice right now, but I'm not calm. Do you know why I'm not calm, Pete?

[answer from offstage is not audible on the broadcast]

Pete, I'm angry because you told me, Pete, that there wouldn't be any

[at this point, Mr. Broderick removes his lavalier microphone, but his audio can still be heard]

loving! FERRIS BUELLER! QUESTIONS!

[answer from offstage is not audible]

I KNOW IT'S LIVE! loving SCREEN THE CALLS! GOD DAMMIT!

[voices are heard in the background, but are not audible]

Uh, sorry about that, folks. Hi, I'm Alan Ruck. You may remember me as Carl Brennan from Young Guns II, and an episode of Stargate: Atlantis. Listen. We all hate genocide. But how many of us are saying, right now, on TV, that we hate it? Please, call now.

FactsAreUseless

The hardest part of that post was making sure it sounded like Matthew Broderick.

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

You've been charged with willful property destruction and vandalism, how do you plead?

ALL AROUND THE WORLD, STATUES CRUMBLE FOR ME

Space Taxi
Accidentally step on someones foot?

Keep dancing on it.

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

There's trouble! Trouble in River City! That starts with T and that rhymes with G and that stands for...

[very seriously] genocide. It's a real problem. Hi, I'm Matthew Broderick. You may remember me from my hit remake of the Music Man, and also I was on 30 Rock a couple times. Everywhere, every day, genocide happens. We need to stop it. Please, call now, and say live on the air that you don't like genocide. Operators are standing by, and -- well, looks like we have a few calls now. Let's take one. Dave from Palo Alto. Dave, you're on the air.

"Uhhhhh... hi. I just wanted to say that I loved you in Ferris Bueller, and uh... I don't think anyone should get genocided. I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you."

Pete. Pete, I'm using my calm voice right now, but I'm not calm. Do you know why I'm not calm, Pete?

[answer from offstage is not audible on the broadcast]

Pete, I'm angry because you told me, Pete, that there wouldn't be any

[at this point, Mr. Broderick removes his lavalier microphone, but his audio can still be heard]

loving! FERRIS BUELLER! QUESTIONS!

[answer from offstage is not audible]

I KNOW IT'S LIVE! loving SCREEN THE CALLS! GOD DAMMIT!

[voices are heard in the background, but are not audible]

Uh, sorry about that, folks. Hi, I'm Alan Ruck. You may remember me as Carl Brennan from Young Guns II, and an episode of Stargate: Atlantis. Listen. We all hate genocide. But how many of us are saying, right now, on TV, that we hate it? Please, call now.

*Checks Mythbusters* ... Plausible.

And by that I mean I can totally picture all of this lol

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have decided to tender my resignation via interpretive dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Walk in on your wife cheating on you?

Moonwalk out the door.

• Locked thread