Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

They keep talking about Breeze's titty padding popping out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Seconding. It's decent at best but feels rushed.

Yeah, it seems like one of those games you buy 4 months from now when it's :20bux: and has been mostly patched up.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nikki talking about this stuff feels so incredibly, ridiculous fake. This is a good feud but she's by far the weakest part.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Yeah, it seems like one of those games you buy 4 months from now when it's :20bux: and has been mostly patched up.

I have done that with literally every other game.

Except this.

And Mass Effect 3.

I just don't learn.

*laugh track, freeze frame*

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

VJeff posted:

Nikki talking about this stuff feels so incredibly, ridiculous fake. This is a good feud but she's by far the weakest part.

Especially given the context of her record-breaking title run.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VJeff posted:

The Miz and Maryse are totally in the right in this feud and Cena gets by because he is John Cena. Nikki is not a respected veteran IMO.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

not a fan of this promo about miz being other people while trying to copy a miz talking smack promo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Stand by the woman I love but refuse to marry"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

VJeff posted:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
John, on the other hand, is great.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
tex ferguson

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Snapple! posted:

Especially given the context of her record-breaking title run.

To spite AJ LEE and by proxy Punk.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

What the gently caress is with her face. It's like if the Spider-Man villain the Vulture decided to dress in drag and--

What's that? Too nerdy? poo poo.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

"i'm quite crap" - renee young 2017

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Pff, sorry Bryan, no BS hold harmless agreement for you.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

To spite AJ LEE and by proxy Punk.

Also the part of it where she didn't defend it for a rather large chunk of time because the plan was to break AJ's record and then immediately go get surgery.

Like I really do respect Nikki more for coming back after that surgery and she's been at worst fine since but her pre-surgery success is not something I'd really call fully earned.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Pff, sorry Bryan, no BS hold harmless agreement for you.

Bryan is legit an idiot. I love him but goddamn.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need the photo of Shane McMahon in the Mojo hat. Just that, by itself. Cracks me up every time.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

I need the photo of Shane McMahon in the Mojo hat. Just that, by itself. Cracks me up every time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

God dammit I'm crying

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Was there ever an official reason that Breeze came out as Nikki?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
The last time a southern badass beat the poo poo out of a McMahon for screwing him out of his earned opportunities, WWE understood he was the good guy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cena's promo, god:drat:

Edit: Did Renee mouth "fuccccck" when Bryan brought up the hold harmless agreement? :lol:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Caught up with SD after missing some last night due to work...:lol: BREEZY BELLA about loving killed me, goddamn

How is it that SD can be pretty consistently entertaining and fun, yet Raw is so bipolar?

E: also where the hell have these more fun Usos been the whole time? It's like they move to this show and suddenly have personalities, I love it

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Pinwiz11 posted:

Was there ever an official reason that Breeze came out as Nikki?

Duh, he's a model.

• Locked thread