Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

L0cke17 posted:

He must have a short temper, because he's always beside himself.

The Horatio

Strength: 14 (he's been fairly active, but there's only so far casual activities will get a person)
Endurance: 16 (though, endurance is the easiest to build up through stuff like hiking)
Agility: 15 (there's no way he hasn't taken some yoga classes to pick up chicks)
Intelligence: 18 (a grad student in genetics and actual professional hustler)
Charisma: 11 (it's clear he's been trying to keep a low profile)

Weight: 170 lbs.

Basic Hits: 4

Hit Points: 18

Healing Rate: 2

Damage: +2

Accuracy: +2

Detect Hidden: 14%

Detect Danger: 18%

Reaction Modifier: +0 from Good, +0 from Evil

Carrying Capacity: 370 lbs.

Base HTH Damage: 1d6

Movement Rate: 45

Power: 63

Invention Points: 1.8 per level

Invention Chance: 54%

Knowledge Areas: Science (Genetics especially), Gambling, Nature (hiking trails), Finance (stock trading)

Powers: Multiple Selves, Energy Claws, Energy Expulsion (Force)

Note on rejection by Heroes, Incorporated LLC automated response system: Submitted multiple applications. Request declined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Alright, I'd say it's time to close the recruit. As discussed on Discord, I'll be running two teams.

Team Philadelphia will, of course, be spending their time in the city of brotherly love. They are:
Cannonade, played by Tyrannosaurus
The Horatio, played by L0cke13
The Amazing Arc Welder, played by Antivehicular
PRIMORDIO, played by werewhale
"Michael", played by IPlayVideoGames (might want to think of a superhero name at some point)

Team Newark will be defending Newark, New Jersey. They are:
BRAD! the Living Skeleton, played by Captain Rehab
Slugger, played by professorcurly
Isaac and Akela, played by Dachsundofdoom (you should probably come up with a codename, too, though "Akela" would probably serve as a cover for Isaac as it is)
Bleedin' Nora, played by Go RV!
Claymation, played by OscarDiggs
The Suit, played by Mykkel

I'll edit this post when I've got the threads ready.

EDIT: Okay, here's the threads for Philly Team and Jersey Team.

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Apr 2, 2017

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
Michael is his superhero name. What could be more heroic?

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Just so you know, I'm unexpectedly a little busy today. I'll try to post by Monday evening.

• Locked thread