Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's rigged the Tourney this year?
Lizard people
Those darned millennials and their body language
Enemies of ACC Athletics
Levar Ball
Coach K, but good prevailed
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan
View Results

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I really didn't want Florida to win there, and I don't care, that was rad as heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
We deserved to lose that game but that was exciting.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
What a finish

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

NickRoweFillea posted:

one shining moment motherfucker

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Florida can go sink into it's own poo poo hole.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The loving runnin and gunnin three pointer to win holy hell

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

I legitimately did like a stage gasp at that 3.

At the Showalter three I was like "BWUH?!" and after the block I was like "OGH!" and on the game winner I said "GAHHH"

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

R.D. Mangles posted:

i feel like somehow it's going to be November and somehow Nigel Hayes will be back at Wisconsin as a tenure-track professor

I was watching Wisconsin/Villanova with some Wisconsin fan friends, and I had a moment of realization like halfway through the first half that Nigel Hayes is basically Wisconsin Perry Ellis.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Popete posted:

Florida can go sink into it's own poo poo hole.
give it five years

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Boon posted:

I have watched far too many deep Badger runs end on last second 3's in the last few years

To be fair if it wasn't for a bullshit three this game never goes to OT.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
That was baller

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund

FartingBedpost posted:

I'm stuck in a musical missing the best game of the tournament???

I'm so sorry.

That was amazing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

I was watching Wisconsin/Villanova with some Wisconsin fan friends, and I had a moment of realization like halfway through the first half that Nigel Hayes is basically Wisconsin Perry Ellis.

no way, perry ellis also had legit male pattern baldness

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gently caress

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Good job deciding that you don't need to play defense after half court, Nigel!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Verne going out a champ

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope

Lasagna Pilot posted:

We deserved to lose that game but that was exciting.

I agree.

I was watching the game at a UK bar and I'm the only Gator fan there. During the UK game all I could think was "I hope they lose". Then when Florida wins with the buzzer beater everyone is super excited. I feel bad. I'm pretty sure I would not cheer at all if UCLA was winning and UK won with a buzzer beater.

BossTweed fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Mar 25, 2017

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Just a Xavier fan popping in to say: eat a dick Wisconsin, I hope you feel this pain for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Mahoning posted:

Just a Xavier fan popping in to say: eat a dick Wisconsin, I hope you feel this pain for a long time.

loving word.... the very first thing I thought of... and I mean before the ball got all the way through the net...

• Locked thread