Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB
You stand in an orange desert with clouds dotting the sky as you walk the clouds clear
You stand on the green bank of a river, clouds dotting the sky
You wade into the blue river with a clear sky over head and as you wade to the other side clouds appear
You climb onto the green banks with clear skies over head
You walk on to a brown earthy field with clouds over head as you finish your journey the skies clear

What have you done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Sounds like I stood in an orange desert with clouds dotting the sky and as I walked the clouds cleared, then I stood on the green banks of a river with clouds dotting the sky, then waded into the river and the sky was clear as I waded and as I waded it stopped being clear, then I got out of the river and it was clear again and then I want to a field and there were clouds again and then there weren't clouds.

FactsAreUseless

In conclusion: clouds, sometimes.

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

FactsAreUseless posted:

In conclusion: clouds, sometimes.

HINT: The clouds are both allegorical ON TWO LEVELS! You are so close!

Manifisto

Deadmeat Redux posted:

You stand in an orange desert with clouds dotting the sky as you walk the clouds clear
You wade into the blue river with a clear sky over head and as you wade to the other side clouds appear
You walk on to a brown earthy field with clouds over head as you finish your journey the skies clear

What have you done?

well it is not a perfect fit but is it

something involving the progression of karate belts?

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Manifisto posted:

well it is not a perfect fit but is it

something involving the progression of karate belts?

Nope! Facts guess about clouds was cryptically going in the right direction....

Manifisto

installed a 35,600KΩ ± 1% resistor on a new england day

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

:drat:

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Manifisto posted:

Not installed and not a resister but the colour coding is the (kind of) right idea.

Manifisto

if it's crimping an ethernet cable I'm going to punch you, nerd

(btw I like your av)

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Manifisto posted:

(btw I like your av)

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Manifisto

:ssj:

Elusif

You will all suffer for your hubris.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

(btw I like your av)

Deadmeat Redux posted:

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Another BYOB success story!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can we.... can we cross the bridge now sir?

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Luvcow posted:

can we.... can we cross the bridge now sir?

You can walk on the bridge in both directions but you cant talk on the bridge. No crosstalk.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Deadmeat Redux posted:

You can walk on the bridge in both directions but you cant talk on the bridge. No crosstalk.

can i gently murmur?

cda

by Hand Knit

Deadmeat Redux posted:

What have you done?

I had good sex, because i'm the good sex guy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Deadmeat Redux posted:

What have you done?

I stopped climate change.

Space Taxi

Deadmeat Redux posted:

What have you done?

Entered a fantasy world apparently. Look around you man! The earth is dying. Fracking is poisoning our water. Global warming is devastating the ecosystem. McDonalds still hasn't brought back the McRib.

The world is a hellscape and no one seems to care. Listen to me!

JuulPodSaveAmerica

Space Taxi posted:

Entered a fantasy world apparently. Look around you man! The earth is dying. Fracking is poisoning our water. Global warming is devastating the ecosystem. McDonalds still hasn't brought back the McRib.

The world is a hellscape and no one seems to care. Listen to me!

No you dont seem to get it! The earth is hatching...

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Starshark
I've got a riddle...

Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...

Deadmeat Redux

Little lost BYOB

Starshark posted:

I've got a riddle...

Er, my first is in Glasgow but not in Spain, my second is in steamer but not in train, my whole is in the luggage compartment on the plane...

You're freaking me out as I am an alcoholic from Glasgow. But I'll bite;

A munchy box?

Manifisto

Starshark posted:

I've got a riddle...

I'll tell you the answer for a pound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi

Blanketspace posted:

No you dont seem to get it! The earth is hatching...

Real estate prices are going to take a dive in my area once people realize they are living on a piece of shell about to spin off into space. Anyone want to buy my house? I'll give you a great deal.

• Locked thread