Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Three straight days of boots n cats n boots n cats n. Every year, thousands of rich white people congregate in Miami for a weekend of EDM and designer drugs. For whatever reason, it is broadcast on twitch.tv

It's wonderful people watching and the music is pretty good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

It's a cat-stomping festival?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*a conga line of cats wearing boots adorably stomps its way across the stage to the delight of the cheering crowd*

tao of lmao

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's a cat-stomping festival?

streamed live over twitch can you believe it?? they banned that gamer girl for choking her cat but this is allowed? sad!

tao of lmao

Oh and here's the link I was too lazy to include while phone posting.

https://www.twitch.tv/ultra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKrDfGoHlD4

apparently its youtube only this year

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 24, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
can't wait to get charged $75 to park and then have my car broken into :D because it's downtown miami, you see.

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
I'd rather go to Movement in Detroit tbh

Piso Mojado

ive been waiting for this day all my life. #ultra #bestfriends #squad

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Piso Mojado posted:

ive been waiting for this day all my life. #ultra #bestfriends #squad

FactsAreUseless

ULTRALIVE 2017: THE ULTIMATE ALIVE IS BOOTING A CAT

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i remember making a bunch of weird fx and loops over this last year at my buddys, thanks for reminding me to do go irritate him again op :)

Mariana Horchata

puss, boots, rhythms = life

tao of lmao

Mariana Horchata posted:

puss, boots, rhythms = life

permabanned for feeling the music inappropriately

Darkman Fanpage
they dont gently caress around with their edm

Rushi

by Smythe

Luvcow posted:

*a conga line of cats wearing boots adorably stomps its way across the stage to the delight of the cheering crowd*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

:catdrugs:

• Locked thread