Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Every one things I'm a comic genius in the random slack channel at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

You should bring some of that to yospos

pram
Jun 10, 2001
same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
everyone thinks i'm a loser in all avenues of my life

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

tumor looking batty posted:

Every one things I'm a comic genius in the random slack channel at work

hmm, is it possible they saw a picture of your face and are reminded of it every time they see you respond, and that is why they laugh? because that's happened to me before

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
the laughs are alright, its good to be liked at work, but im puzzled all the 219 and 'chome' references havent signalled my handler. this some kind of front/sleeper cell thing, or..?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is the yospos slack still up and running and laughing hard and strong every single day?

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I'm pretty sure everyone hates my jokes at the work chat but I can't afford to care that much because it's a good way to let off some steam

echinopsis posted:

same

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

echinopsis posted:

i don't :shobon:

pram
Jun 10, 2001