Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Having two fake deaths was a little too much. It was silly enough that Sunny got buried beneath a little debris, and Quinn and his men decide not to check whether he is dead. And then Sunny decides not to see whether Quinn was actually dead either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oasx posted:

Having two fake deaths was a little too much. It was silly enough that Sunny got buried beneath a little debris, and Quinn and his men decide not to check whether he is dead. And then Sunny decides not to see whether Quinn was actually dead either.

Nick Frost kicking rear end was the best thing about this season. He went out on a high note.
Anything that expands this world is welcomed. It's so frustratingly vague.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Aww man, I didn't realize that it was the season finale until after I watched it. That's a real gut punch :(

If anything, it felt like the penultimate episode.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
If season two was a Journey to the West then here's hoping season three is basically Lone Wolf and Cub.

The story with the other Barons and the MK drama was pretty bad.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

Nick Frost kicking rear end was the best thing about this season. He went out on a high note.
Anything that expands this world is welcomed. It's so frustratingly vague.

He was the best new character.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Yeeeeesssss

Not sure if we'll see him in the next season but still pretty good news.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Whats dumb isnt that Sunny gets blown up, nobody checks to make sure hes dead. Whats dumb isnt that Quinn took two fatal blows with a sword with those giant rings on it that would have made a huge bleeding wound worse if they were stabbed through and pulled out twice AND the fake deaths. What dumb isnt that Bajie got stabbed with scissors and then went for a bike ride and according to twitter didn't die.

Whats dumb is that Veil was impaled by a sai and quickly dies in a show where all the above happens, because relative to the poo poo we've seen it wasn't that lethal a blow.

Kilson
Jan 16, 2003

I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN FOR BREAKFAST !!11!!1!!!!111!
... and that the same sai stab was enough to finally kill Quinn even though it couldn't have penetrated very deep.

Piriwi
Feb 20, 2006

Kilson posted:

... and that the same sai stab was enough to finally kill Quinn even though it couldn't have penetrated very deep.

Quinn just had very few hitpoints remaining, while Veil probably had very low total hp to begin with.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The brain cancer fried his pain receptors.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Into the Badlands follows its Kung Fu movie forbearers and assumes everyone follows D&D logic. Quinn's killed a bunch of people so he's level 10 at least.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Kegslayer posted:

Yeeeeesssss

Not sure if we'll see him in the next season but still pretty good news.

I think he meant the actor didn't die. ;)

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

lothlorien would've been way more fun with quinn

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

R-Type posted:

I think he meant the actor didn't die. ;)

Neither in Madeleine Mantock, Oliver Stark, or Martin Csokas.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Apparently the morse code at the end is "ALL IS LOST. SEND HELP. " twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Knee posted:

Apparently the morse code at the end is "ALL IS LOST. SEND HELP. " twice.

Wow that funding run must have gone really poorly.

• Locked thread