Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

No suprise that the unhealthiest counties in the US are overrun with Trump supporters

lmao look at California (Bay Area supremacy)

Miserable West Virginia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Cool lib smugo thread man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Slippery Tilde
the secret of immortality has been found in the bay area

it's sewing another human under age 25 onto you for a few months

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hm wow weird that all the rich people are healthier...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
El Dorado County is unhealthy because except for the Intel worker suburbs and the vineyards there's absolutely no money or social programs or jobs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Little Garry Parrish posted:

El Dorado County is unhealthy because except for the Intel worker suburbs and the vineyards there's absolutely no money or social programs or jobs

lol

Portions of El Dorado County are known to contain natural asbestos formations near the surface

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!
I like how you didn't include a link to the data so we can actually explore it. Thanks a lot bub

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hm wow weird that all the rich people are healthier...

this is quite the stumper imo

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

are you going to gloat about how they keep voting against their own self interest too even though the democratic party is economically actively hostile to them and completely ignores them on economic messaging?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

comedyblissoption posted:

are you going to gloat about how they keep voting against their own self interest too even though the democratic party is economically actively hostile to them and completely ignores them on economic messaging?

sir this is a heart attack cafe would you like a stick of butter in that milkshake

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

etalian posted:

No suprise that the unhealthiest counties in the US are overrun with Trump supporters

lmao look at California (Bay Area supremacy)

SF is the whitest part of California.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Peanut President posted:

clearly you've never been to humboldt

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

yes but as we learned in the North Korea or maybe the Venezuela thread, freedom and economic opportunity don't matter only health statistics and if these dumb poors would only realize that we could have a 1000 years of glorious abuela rule

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

gobbagool posted:

yes but as we learned in the North Korea or maybe the Venezuela thread, freedom and economic opportunity don't matter only health statistics and if these dumb poors would only realize that we could have a 1000 years of glorious abuela rule

:salt:

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

POOP!!!!!

WINNINGHARD has issued a correction as of 12:04 on Apr 1, 2017

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

gobbagool posted:

They're p gently caress dumb you're right, but also they're racist

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

lol

Portions of El Dorado County are known to contain natural asbestos formations near the surface

We make roads out of it and believe it or not but living in one of the many 19th century homes around here is significantly more hazardous than serpentine dust exposure

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Peanut President posted:

Also the most Asian.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm solely responsible for San Luis Obispo (SP) county not being white.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
::posts maps highlighted with where Latinos live in CA::

HAHAH TAKE THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Peanut President posted:

so explain San Diego then

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Extreme wealth on the coastal side of SD county, extreme poverty on the other end. Notice how it's a larger county than most in SF.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Lots of San Diego proper is very poor, although gentrifying forces were moving out from Hillcrest when I lived there a few years ago. And the area south around Barrio Logan and National City is fairly poor (and extremely Hispanic, naturally). La Jolla, Otay Mesa and north county are pretty wealthy (and white) though. Depending on where you lived you could have very different views of what life in SD was like.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

call to action posted:

Extreme wealth on the coastal side of SD county, extreme poverty on the other end. Notice how it's a larger county than most in SF.

Correct.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I'll do this if you want

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Maybe both sides are bad and the truth is in the middle

makes u think

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

420 Gank Mid posted:

Maybe both sides are bad and the truth is in the middle

makes u think

Considering both sides overlap quite a bit, I think you'll find the truth is to the left.

Makes u think

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If I had to guess the whitest part of California it'd be the non-agurcutural parts of the north like Mendocino or Humboldt county or Redding but it basically adds up to zero people.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the secret of immortality has been found in the bay area

it's sewing another human under age 25 onto you for a few months

the health of the bay area is being skewed entirely by peter thiel, who is infinitely healthy and breaks the scale

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Jazerus posted:

the health of the bay area is being skewed entirely by peter thiel, who is infinitely healthy and breaks the scale

when he dies i will laugh, and yes i will still be kicking around, because i will be a Scalia cyborg at that point

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

it turns out that letting pharmaceutical companies market delayed release opioids as totally non addictive and not basically legal smack we promise was, in retrospect, not a great idea. hindsight is 20/20 yall

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it turns out that letting pharmaceutical companies market delayed release opioids as totally non addictive and not basically legal smack we promise was, in retrospect, not a great idea. hindsight is 20/20 yall

:laffo:

they did it all for the money; they knew, oh they definitely knew

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:laffo:

they did it all for the money; they knew, oh they definitely knew

I remember reading some random county in Florida gets shipped a few million opioid pills a year.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

etalian posted:

I remember reading some random county in Florida gets shipped a few million opioid pills a year.

:pusheen: :stonkhat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

sir this is a heart attack cafe would you like a stick of butter in that milkshake

dude, dont look now...but theres a heart right behind u

• Locked thread