Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Also that video is a pack of lies, Sewers, Palace and Skyhook were all done on Project64, not original hardware.

the n64 cartridge made for a better visual shorthand than an emulator logo. all about the presentation maaaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
according to the Skywood video i believe we establish that i AM cjacobs

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I hope you all enjoyed my cameo in the final level, it was a great honor to be part of the LP this time around.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Artix posted:

I hope you all enjoyed my cameo in the final level, it was a great honor to be part of the LP this time around.

We couldn't have done it without you.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

we've been bamboozled

not only did dash play luke, leia, and han for fools, but us as well

bunnyofdoom posted:

You played us for goddamned fools!

I saw Rogue Squadron in that box, when you doing that one?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also between original N64 hardware, the PC version, and Project64 emulation, we have now given you the definitive full spectrum experience of what it's like to play Shadows of the Empire across every possible platform it exists on unless it somehow gets a Switch port too, in which case Artix will be handling that one.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I mean I wouldn't be surprised if it did at this point, there's a whole bunch of other random Star Wars ports.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i think crow would be better suited for Rogue Squadron given his pedigree. and weird RPGs? i think Artix can tackle Hybrid Heaven.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Artix posted:

Thanks for taking the reins on the last video I was just pooped after all that excitement, could NOT be bothered to leave my trailer like Wesley Snipes in Blade

Confirming the Smaller Dash theory with editing, a choice so bold even ILM would balk.

Fellow Dash's Dandies, it was an honor.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Apr 24, 2023

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sally posted:

i think crow would be better suited for Rogue Squadron given his pedigree. and weird RPGs? i think Artix can tackle Hybrid Heaven.

Also if anyone out there is best suited to tackle a Rogue Squadron LP it's FPzero. Or maybe Jobbo_Fett if that dumb fucker is still alive somehow.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
youd never believe it but alive AND posting in this thread

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

nine-gear crow posted:

Also if anyone out there is best suited to tackle a Rogue Squadron LP it's FPzero. Or maybe Jobbo_Fett if that dumb fucker is still alive somehow.

I literally did Rogue Squadron 1.

Also seriously how do you not use the coolest cheat on Xizors Skyhook!?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I literally did Rogue Squadron 1.

Also seriously how do you not use the coolest cheat on Xizors Skyhook!?

When are you doing the rest then?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Who's going to do all the shovelware mobile games?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
When the Dolphin emulator does a good job with gamecube games because it was bad last I checkex and I cant capture my og software/hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.

Sally posted:

according to the Skywood video i believe we establish that i AM cjacobs

Was nine-gear crow even nine-gear crow? Has it all been a lie?

DASH!!!

Most appropriate ending ever.