Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I made a meme where should I post it?

cda

by Hand Knit

slowm posted:

I made a meme where should I post it?

make a meme thread. the meme factory

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer

Macnult

Matoi Ryuko

joke_explainer posted:

thank you, it blows my mind when anybody says anything like this tbh. for like months after i started posting here i was universally either tolerated or hated, and i asked advice about it and brilliant amazing man Ron Color said to add more images to my massive text posts and try to be funnier. I had no idea how to be funny so I went to talk to my sister, who always said I was by far the funniest person she knew. She said I was funny because of the crazy scenarios I thought up when attempting to understand things in different ways, so I came back an leaned on that and it did seem some other people liked it. It's still baffling to me a lot of times, I'll laugh thinking of something or just think someone might like it and post it but it's never a sure bet.

still, it seems crazy we have so many great posters that are so seemingly effortlessly funny that I really appreciate you saying you like my posts. yours are really good too and while I haven't posted a ton lately I really like reading yours and you have a great new AV. Mr. fieri is an endless source of comedy and I've found myself laughing lately at just the idea of mike pence adopting his facial hair and coloring his hair like fieri.

i liked u

Fuck My Ass
Some of my fav posters off the top of my head

CDA
MacNult
GodSpeed John Glenn
Matoi (anime owns)
The dude wit the frog av

Pretty much anyway that posts in byob on the reg are my bros.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

thank you, it blows my mind when anybody says anything like this tbh. for like months after i started posting here i was universally either tolerated or hated, and i asked advice about it and brilliant amazing man Ron Color said to add more images to my massive text posts and try to be funnier. I had no idea how to be funny so I went to talk to my sister, who always said I was by far the funniest person she knew. She said I was funny because of the crazy scenarios I thought up when attempting to understand things in different ways, so I came back an leaned on that and it did seem some other people liked it. It's still baffling to me a lot of times, I'll laugh thinking of something or just think someone might like it and post it but it's never a sure bet.

still, it seems crazy we have so many great posters that are so seemingly effortlessly funny that I really appreciate you saying you like my posts. yours are really good too and while I haven't posted a ton lately I really like reading yours and you have a great new AV. Mr. fieri is an endless source of comedy and I've found myself laughing lately at just the idea of mike pence adopting his facial hair and coloring his hair like fieri.

poo poo, dude, you're part of the bedrock of BYOB.

• Locked thread