Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Give a man a twenty, and I feed him for a day. Teach a man to put together a gaming podcast and patreon page, and I feed him for a lifetime.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Give a man a twenty, and I feed him for a day. Teach a man to put together a gaming podcast and patreon page, and I feed him for a lifetime.

Ok well, could you teach me that?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Ok well, could you teach me that?

I can teach you that.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

ill take the $20, thanks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

spare me $1000 so i can build a new computer to do that?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i read kthe thread with images off on a phone lookes like i was late with the peic rush references

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

ill take the $20, thanks

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

HolePisser1982 posted:

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

those hats are so appropriate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

• Locked thread