Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Yes, for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
on a less actually depressing note.

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/849707970971791360

atheist peas
Nov 27, 2005

get the torch
Gerrard just pondered on live TV that Chelsea need to avoid slip-ups, like against Crystal Palace..

*pulis laugh*

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Well that was entirely loving predictable. Finally made some ground on the rest of the top four pack and then throw it away at home to Bournemouth.

100% on Klopp as well. Only made one sub all game. Went to five at the back and did nothing with it.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
We might want to stop giving goals away every match, I'd say.

NOT 2 easy!

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
4-2 easy for hull imo

birds
Jun 28, 2008

haha west ham are going down

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
West Ham are drat lucky there's a lot of poo poo teams in this league

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
At least it wasn't a loss.

It'd be great to be able to see out a one goal lead one day.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

somehow the two goals weren't navas's fault but still pep should not play him at rb or at all really

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The titletop 4 is back on lads!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We're loving shite. Fucks sake

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

The titletop 4 is back on lads!

Those cracks are well and truly papered over. Contract extension announcement imminent?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm going to throw myself off Sagrada Família onto aitor Karankas stupid twat head

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
that was close!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
No fooling it really is a good race for fourth this year. I don't know who's going to get it !!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
This wouldn't be happening if Guidolin were still here.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Hoops posted:

No fooling it really is a good race for fourth this year. I don't know who's going to get it !!

Leicester will win the CL and United will win the Europa and 4th place won't matter, Chris.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Shrapnig posted:

Graeme Le Saux is having a stroke.

that was lee dixon

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

I'm going to throw myself off Sagrada Família onto aitor Karankas stupid twat head

gods speed my friend

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Arsenal will get fourth and offer Wenger a 10 year contract, which he will accept

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
liverpool are bad haha but theyre still my best team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

That game was frustrating as gently caress. We played really well in patches with Clyne, Can, Origi and Wijnuldum (mistake aside) looking great but for some reason we continue to poo poo the bed on set pieces. The second goal was just straight up bad defending from Klavan (who started well but has shown he's not up to it this season) but we really need to start putting away teams like that. Think we'll still make top four but every game is going to be a struggle.

• Locked thread