Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
“Ha ha!” The fairy laughed devilishly. “Do you like my prank? Do you?” The fairy asked a question like an innocent girl who did a dance instead of something terrible.

“Wh-wha..?” My head is spinning… and recovering from dizziness. I was… I was asking a question, but then I took too long and now…

I look around after the hangover feeling is gone. Right. I am playing golf with guest. Then I talk to this drat fairy and got pranked.

“All that was… Fake?” I ask with disbelieve. All the thing I went through and the death of… Who was it again? Probably no one important. Anyway, “Fake?” I ask again.

“YA! ILLUSION!” The fairy replied in high spirit as if she won an award for a wonderful, wonderful performance. Then the paused in her midair celebrative spin to speak her thought. “Oh, there might be some side effect…” Her mischievous face was remorseful for 0.2 seconds before smiling again like an idiot. “But there’s nothing to worry about!”

1) This bitch…!
A) Yell at the fairy!
B) Punch the fairy!
C) IMPRISONMENT!
D) Stay cool
E) Be diplomatic and praise the fairy
F) Write-in

---------
“If it isn’t the wonderful president.” A blonde haired beautiful man that is handsome like a supermodel with long ear greeted coolly after I dealt with the fairy. He is the representative of those useless elves that allied with the loser Kim and fall apart like sand when she died. Losers.

Of course, as the host in front of so many prestigious guest that I make sure only ‘Prestigious’ can join, I greet him with my charming smile of perfection that would make a stripper PAYS me. “It’s an honor.” I nudged my head slightly – just enough to acknowledge, but not enough make him think we are equal.

Subtle indication like that is what makes a successful leader. Followed by lying until they are broke.

The elf-man seem to take my slight nod in good reception, which is a foolish move that automatically makes him submissive to me. A real standoff would be nodding like me to push himself into ‘equal’, but the fool is now in the grasp of my greased hand of experience.

“How are things at your end?” I jumped to a topic while riding the superior atmosphere. I almost asked about the weather since I know nothing about elf beside hearing them being born handsome and love having wild sex like an animal.

His expression frown slightly like it’s my fault for asking a bad question. The last person who show that kind of face was my teaching in my private school that was fired the next day. Still, the most important virtue of a diplomat is being patient and hiding displeasure. He HAVE to say something when I asked a question, and if he rudely refuse to disclose some of his state secret, then that would be rude as a guest! Ho ho ho. Checkmate, bushfuckers!

“The faction war isn’t going well for us.” The elf said with a sad sigh as he slowly shakes his pretty face.

Goddamn. Even his slow head-turn sways his blond hair like a shampoo commercial in slow-mo by a professional supermodel. If there were light rain drizzle on his face now, the amazing effect would make me sign a sponsorship contract with whatever shampoo brand he uses.

He continues just in time at the end of my bewildered thoughts. That sad face would be great at a donation drive. I might even donate five bucks if I have it in my pocket, but my wallet only have gold and black credit cards. Then only time I even bother touching those dirty paper dollar bills are in stack where I throw it at hoes in style.

“With the loss of our neighbors, I fear there would be nothing left to stop the invasion of those evil golems that haunts the dark land of the Terminator.”

2) Maybe I can exploit this man…
G) Offers alliance even though we are opposite end of the map. Trade is already established, so there’s no need to worry about that.
H) Offers them to join Trumpland. They can have… Silver… No, Gold membership for being pretty.
I) Threaten him (write-in)
J) Write-in

----------
The time to golf begins. Every participant here got a brief training course of how to play the game. That makes them novice and I am the only pro in this land. There is no doubt that I will become the winner, but should I let someone win to squeeze in some intimacy? There’s no doubt my vast knowledge of golf can whisper them into victory.

3) Squeeze or Dominate?
K) Total Domination
L) Let the elf win. The faction I have least relation out of them all.
M) Let the fairy(?) win. How the hell can they play this? Everyone just accepted it before I realized now!
N) Hobbit. Those midgets worked hard to make me money; this will be an easy way to pay them back.
O) Human faction. Neighbors that want to eat up my land, but the emperor makes them hesitates to take this land that could get gulp up anytime.
P) Write-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
1df fake news? the enemy of the people right in front of us. Play it cool and notify security to keep an eye out
2H obviously trumpland has the beautiful and best people
3p hold back until the last second to make a decision this will let us get the most out of the competition and see who is the biggest loser from this group of losers

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“Yes. That is Cool. Amazing. Fascinating.” I lied with focused, attentive dead eyes of a tired kind father about the horrible experience of running down a long… Russian hallway? I was jogging with… Someone? It was not pleasant… Bah! Illusion! I would have grab her and shake it so hard like Peter Pan.

The fairy did a happy midair spin then reply happily, “Yeah! I learn the head turn from an owl!”

… That’s the part you decided to brag about?

After a few more compliment, I excused myself to the side and talk to my black color dyed jelly agent to keep a close watch on that fairy. I would prefer my secret service jelly wearing dark shade and suit, but that would be too obvious.

“Yes sir.” Both secret service jelly wiggled slightly to my decreasing confident in their wobbly stature. Can they really do the job? I don’t recall them being so… loose? Either way, at least they are smart and bulletproof.

“Call me ‘Mr. President’.” I reminded them.

“Yes, Mr. President.” They repeated properly. There might be hope for them after all, but not enough for a raise and year end bonus.

“Would you like to join the prestige citizenship of Trumpland? People spent years to even get a chance at getting a Visa review.” I offered with a stern ruler-like face who stares down at his subjects below him while sitting on a high throne. It hurts my heart to give premium membership out for free, but they gotta die for me anyway. Wild intercourse will be strictly banned of course.

The elf smiles with a frown, but shakes his head. “I am humbled by your offers, but we elves are creature of solitude and prefers our peace in the forest.”

Solitude and peace loving my rear end. You join with Kim to fight against Arnold for months! Yet, I have to hide my disdain for his hypocrisy under my political sad-smile. They clearly just don’t want to give up their wild sex life and not because my offer isn’t amazing. Since the refused it, I have no reason to give a drat about them and excused myself. I probably won’t see him again after he get shot down by the Terminator like a deer in the forest. Bow VS Gun, HA!

The golf tournament begins!

Going first is a beginner mistake, so I am obviously way at the back. The anxiety of constantly comparing their inferior result with others’ will destroy their mental concentration. Only the most hardcore or confident would go first, which I am, but I am testing the other leader as I observe them from behind. It is decided that I should warm up to whoever is good at golfing. After all, golf is a secret sport in disguise used as a qualification test for leader. No one would legitimately enjoy such a slow and boring game if not for constantly monitoring the behavior and thinking process of the player. It is the standard way to researching how a player do in game and determine their political decision to study how a political succeed in life. Some would say that the key to political success can be learned in golfing - The Success to Ruling the World.

This is why I set up this game and not because I want to golf! It is to monitor and studies the other political leader to learn their political success and failure! A political genius like me can only create this kind of advance level scheme! ME!

“You seem quite hyped up, Mr. President.” The elf next to me started another conversation.

“Of course.” I nod with my approving lower lip rising to cover the upper lip. That idiot has no idea. Oh he have no idea at all of what golfing is all about.

The human faction leader was the first to hit the ball. He isn’t part of the warring faction, so it’s fine for him to demonstrate how to properly fail at golf and make everyone feel good.

“He have good posture for someone who have to sits in one place for a long time.” The elf commented with his observation.

I nod even when I disagree with him. Good posture? Pfff, he’s holding the club wrong! Looking at it ‘analytically’ I can ask anyone and they will tell me where the ball is going!

”Computer Message” posted:

Would you like to calculate the golf ball’s projection and result with Assist Mode
What the hell!? I flinched at the sudden message popping up in front of my out of nowhere! Where did it came from!? This-

O-oh poo poo! I was running with Bernie-no, JOPE! I was running to escape! Then, then, then he took me to the lab room instead! That stupid idoit! I was going to escape! Back to America!

“Are you alright?” The concerned elf asked after seeing my shocking expression that would look great and fun on Facebook.

“I…” I need to calm down. Deep breath. Burger. Bacon. Soda. Chip. Cheddar chips. Good. “I am fine. He does have good posture.” I lied professionally.

The elf seems satisfied with my skilled answer and returns to admire the wrong posture. In the meantime, I composed myself more with thoughts of fries, cake, hoes-no, no, I can’t have a boner here! drat, a food, a-a, a, bacon? Yes, it will do for now. Calm down, my blood pressure! Candy! Yes! Candy gives me a nice feeling. Then desserts! Chocolate cake!

Much better.

”Computer Message” posted:

Would you like to calculate and display the golf ball’s projection and result with Assist Mode
I glance at the fairy and then back at this message box. Goddamn. This is really a virtual reality! This is really a game where all the world leader is being trapped!

A whole new world… That we are playing…

“Turn on Assist mode.” I ordered the message box to activate the function. If this is a fairy tricks again, it would be embarrassing, and one way to verify if this is all a game is to test this assist mode. Fairy don’t know trig-math.

Everything slowed at 8x speed with a light grey hue on my vision. The human leader is swinging down his clue at super slow motion while an arrow from the ball going up an arc towards where it will land!

This… This is all real, I mean, this is all not real-world! More notably, I can cheat at golf. This power must be from the admin, no, Putin’s guest function from the Red Pod. Still, if I can have this kind of power… I can rule this world!

Choose Presidential Goal:
A) No, I need to go back to reality. I will work on freeing other world-leader/hostage and make Putin pay for it!
B) I will become the ruler of this world!
C) Write-in

----------------
After making my decision. I continue observing the game.

Somehow.

This freaking guy!

This human guy hit the ball very well and landed the ball at a nice spot with a straight line toward the hole! How!? He hold the stick wrong! The posture is wrong! Even my golf-training instructor said I was right when I first learned it at the age of eight!

It’s just beginner luck. He won’t be able to replicate the same result next time! I will not be looked down by that fake game human if he somehow got a better score than me! No! This game-human must be using cheat too since he is a computer!

I WILL CHEAT HARDER THAN HIM!

---------------
*Clap clap clap*
After the obligatory golf clap of PITY, the elf goes next. HA! He took the same stupid posture and holding the club wrong!

“Assist mode.” I muttered to activate my super power to look at how bad the elf is going to miss.

*POCK*

The ball landed even further and better than the human leader. HOW!? HOOOOOOW!?

---------
*POCK*

“YAY!!!”

I am sure of it now. That posture and club holding technique…

Is cheating!

There’s no way even the fairy who hold the drat club with magic and poor mimicry of the stupid posture get a straight line behind the human’s ball! These cheaters!

My turn is up. I walk up to the ball coolly. The atmosphere is good. Wind blows on my lustrous gel hair and the sun shine it brightly like gold. I look great. So great, that others will feel shame for not dressing better against my natural beauty.

Holding the club in the CORRECT way and leaning at the MOST CORRECT posture, I glance at my inferior competitors… They have a neutral expression. I smirks at the thought of them panicking internally at the great mistake of doing it probably, but that doesn’t mean I am going to let those cheater off easily.

“Assist Mode.” I whisper to the machine to look at my perfect alignment to the hole.

Wait a minute, why is this way off the path? The range is also half the length of the other balls! This must be broken or really an illusion by that fairy. I don’t know which it is until I pug this ball using my familiar style.

*Puck*

The ball fly just as the arrow pointed and into the sand area at the east. The distance to the hole hardly shortened. drat IT! I KNEW THIS IS AN ILLUSION! I should had imprisoned that cheating bug!

Bacon. Cake. Banana dip with chocolate. Strawberry dip with chocolate.

I calmed myself forcefully and with great patient. Those cheating rear end in a top hat must be staring pitifully at me from behind! I can hear it from their clapping! I will get them!

Tiramisu. Sandwich. Cheese sandwich. Pizza. Peperoni Pizza.

This is a political situation. Getting all flustered would only make me look worse. I am a composed man. So composed that others would confuse me with a perfect statue.

It’s fine. My goal for this golfing is to:
D) WIN
E) Let/help [Representative] win
F) Write-in

“Turn off assist, computer.” I muttered even though this is a trick of the fairy, or maybe the fairy is actually a hacker that messed with my body. Yes, this thing haven’t fail yet, so I should keep using something that is useful.

Speaking of ‘Computer’, I should call this computer in my head with a better name. Siri? Sexy? Bob? Malena?
[Write-in]

“By the way, what’s your name, computer?” I asked as an afterthought.

”Computer” posted:

My name is Vsem Privet Putin
“Yeah, no. I will call you something better.“

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
C: All of the above.

F: All of the above including all possible values of E. Engineer a tie.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
AD

Trump hates to feel like he's not really the one in control. Besides, this golf torture machine is only designed to torment us when we're clearly so good

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Try to nail the fairy with the ball.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I grind my teeth like a lion sharpening their sharp teeth. I am a, I am a blacksmith that make sharp swords out of my teeth! So sharp that it can cut the bacon perfectly in half to release their maximum profitable flavors!

These drat cheaters will feel the true meaning of cheating! Not only will I win; I will win so hard that you all will be happy for me! The real way to win a game diplomatically!

“Machine!” I called to the A.I. system in my head to its full attention like how you do it with siri!

quote:

Your orders?

“Engage cheating mode.”

quote:

Identifying authorization…

Command Denied. Putin’s Guest doesn’t have enough authority to enable cheat functionality.

“WHAT!? THEN GIVE ME FRIKING PERMISSION, YOU DUMB RUSSION HOE!”

quote:

Inquiry denied

“LET ME GO IN PUTIN’S POD THEN!”

quote:

Due to unknown error, you are not able to leave the capsule. We apologize for the inconvenience. Do you want to send an error report to Microsoft?
A) Send
B) gently caress MICROSOFT!

“Fine. Turn on whatever mode thing that give me that arrow for the rest of the game!”

quote:

Assist Mode Activated

Good. I don’t need Big Cheat to beat these cheaters who uses Big Cheat. My small, tiny cheat-no, it’s not even a cheat, and it is more than enough to destroy these cheating game-people.

----------------
*POCK*
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

That piece of poo poo traitor human guy did even better than the first time and landed a couple feet from the hole. One more puck and it will go in and get whatever score name you get for hitting only three time. Birdy?

----------------
*POCK*
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Good. Very good. The handsome supermodel elf knocked his ball into the small forestry of trees. He is done. There’s no saving for him. As good as last place. Bacon.

----------------
*Woosh*
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

That fairy isn’t even hitting it with the ball anymore. We can all see her use magic to move the club AND the BALL to land it right next to the hole! Everyone is treating her like a guest child and letting her win, but doesn’t actually count for the real competition. At least she didn’t dump it in the hole because it would be SHAMEFUL to cheat so hard!

----------------
*POCK*
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

I forgot the midget is literally child size and hit the ball with their baby club that sends the ball nowhere. He might need to hit it 20 times to get in the hole at this rate. Maybe I should help, but I can educate them on proper technique, but not hitting harder with their treestick arm. He is a lost cause like the fairy.

No. There is one thing I can do for the midget.

----------------------------------

I am in my prime. Me and this golf club. We are one. This ball is going places and I know where it is going to land.

*POCK*
*SPLASH!*
*ohhhhh*

There are no claps for this shot because my ball fly in a ricocheted bound to hit the fairy at near full force. Now that I have eliminated our competition and ensures my good buddy hobbit getting above the cheating bug. Those hobbits are nice guys who doesn’t cheat. I know because they sucked. These merchants are trustworthy. Very trustworthy. Anyway, I should go and pretend I am sorry for hitting the cheater.

When I ran to the fallen fairy, a bunch more of those fairy pop out of nowhere close to her in variety of colors. Oh crap. Are they going to beat me up? I signal the jelly-in-black to come save my rear end-

“Awesome!”

“Nice Shot!”

“GREAT JOB!”

Many of those fairies praised me for hitting their fallen friend that might be in critical condition.

“How fortunate.” The elf explains to me with a sad smile. “Fairy are mischievous creature, so they enjoy good prank and… Accident.”

My face contorts back into its confident form and accepts their thanks while the injured fairy get sent to the hospital.

The game resume after a brief exchange of words, but the hobbit raised a good point: “What happen when your ball hit someone? Is there a penalty?”

That backstabbing traitor! I was helping him and now he want to penalize me!? How the hell do I know what rule this falls under!? Dick Chanie just pull out his shotgun to win!

But! I am a fair man, a very fair man. A man known for fairness. I clearly remember the rule as:
C) One strike penalty and leave the ball where it land.
D) Put the ball back on the same spot before I strike the fairy and redo it.
E) The turn order flips backward to be fair for the fairy’s absent. So, I get to go again.
F) We start over.
G) Write-in

I am not sure if I would allow a new replacement for the cheating fairy, but none of those other fairies dares to volunteer, so they become my best audience. I am their hero. I am their king.

Now that I think about it… MAYBE I could be their king! Their queen is dead, so I could take over…
H. YES
I. NO

But that would mean I become the enemy of the Terminator…
J. Oh no…
K. Still Yes

But the elf would have to side with me…
L. Then it is ok.
M. Still not ok.

But I would be official join in the faction war…
N. That’s bad…?
O. That’s not bad…?

No, I will just offer the fairies asylum and not for war. They will get bronze membership.

Honestly, my heart of gold is so kind that I will accept refuge escaping from terror without hesitation! I will-
P) Accept them
Q) Actually, they aren’t worth it. These smoocher cheating troublemaker will only mess up my sweet, beautiful Trumpland.
R) Accept them, but put them in a faraway refugee camp so they can’t dirty my city.
S) Write-in

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
AB

G All of the above.

S All of the above.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

A
G
R

For G, the rule is that if it's a clear accident, you play the ball where it lands and don't take a penalty. After all, the other person shouldn't be standing in the way!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

quote:

Thank you for your error report submission to the glory greatest Russian branch of Microsoft HQ.
Shrill. These corporations of shrilling whore are working for the enemy of the state. When I get back home, there will be blackmail.

---------------

As much as I want to implement harsher rules in my favor, I am the one who committed the foolplay, so I can’t incriminate or benefits myself in an obvious view. They best thing I can do is play it off as if it’s a small, tiny thing that doesn’t warrant concern. The ‘minor’, no, ‘superficial’ injury suffered by the fist size fairy is nothing. If I were to be hit by a golf ball, I will be fine and laugh it off like nothing! In fact, I will even concede to play the ball a little further than the starting point where it landed! No one would argue with that! The distance would hardly matters to my cheating skill! I am a genius. Chocolate. Strawberry Chocolate.

Even in my fabulous mood, my decision to not accept the immigration of fairy remain iron hard like a fence – A border fence. Those good for nothing smoother can’t even take a ball to the face! No wonder they lose the drat war against a Hollywood actor.

--------------
*Pock*

*Clap clap clap clap*

The tournament is officially over. The champion is me, followed by the elf and human. The fairy and midget can go suck it. Those losers can’t provide real military support like my fellow same-heighters and those midget are my bitches with my endless money.

“It was quite a show, Mr. Trump. I am impressed at your skill at golfing.” The Elven representative praised my awesome cheating skill. “Although you might have a head start of this sport in your world, I am still impressed by the turnaround.”

Yes, it was all planned. Everyone would expect me to lose after wasting the first move hitting a fairy by ‘accident’, but I pock every ball perfectly after that to emerge as an underdog who impresses everyone. This is how you win with your ball. I am in control of this whole scheme - The Puppetmaster.

quote:

Your relationship with Elven Faction increased
Your relationship with Human Faction increased
Your relationship with Fairy Faction decreased
I would like to submit an error report to Microsoft for that last one.

quote:

Thank you for your error report submission to the glory greatest Russian branch of Microsoft HQ.

----------------

Time passed quickly when you are happy, and now I am having another monthly meeting. It’s during last month that I become a cheatmaster of golf and I spent the rest of my time figuring out how to make my cheating better. Today, I will employ a few interesting informational features that I can use for this meeting. I forgot what was the conclusion of that last couch meeting since I fell asleep halfway. It was so comfortable with Cheetos in my mouth.

I won’t make the same mistake again. This time I have coffee with lots of sugars.

“Turn on compact mode!” I ordered the system to wrap everything into easy to view UI that is much less complicated and more efficient.

Turning this goddamn mess…

Into this… Wonderful. So much more pleasing to the eyes. Lots of love and attention is put into this to make it great for the user. I can tell.

In fact, I could turn on important markers to track down whatever I need on the map… Like the location of the other candidates or women barely reached 18… Anyway, do I want to cheat that much? Should I keep some Informational cheating off? Do I really need to turn these on?
1) All candidate’s location including abnormality
2) Nation Economic and Military information in the easy to understand color bars
3) Treasure and secret dungeon
4) Write-in informational cheat for the map

One cheat that I will always keep it on is the skip button to deal with the meeting with these jelly and they become a still screen of choices for me to decide like a PowerPoint Presentation!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

E. No one would say that. Fake news!
I. No Melania to cramp my style. Form a rescue party for my new consort!
M
U
Y

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
4 turn on world-wrap. Send explorers "south."

A in trump land everyone has success
G rich and affluent should be in trumpland
M the biggest & Best tower. this is just like the seawall on our Ireland golf course
S just do it we have the biggest brains on the job
U get on the tower project
Z … golden showers. Yes. For wealth purposes.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“My liege and beautiful queen, how should we proceed?” A Russian soldier knee at Putin in full fabulous makeup like a medieval knight to a king queen royalty. He is referring to the red pod that Trump is sleeping within. Since he is a candidate of the program, they won’t dare to drag him out of the simulation while it is running and locked down by itself with guest privilege. As hard as it would to imagine, the man in there is the president of the United State after all. One of the most powerful man in the world.

The equally powerfully man in harlot dressing of the motherland stares intently at the red capsule that Trump have chosen. His hand slowly caress the glass of the capsule as if feeling Trump’s face in a motherly manner. “He is one of us.” Putin mistakenly concluded base on the patriotic color choice that Trump now resides within instead of the usual gold color capsule.

A sly smile widen on the face with too much makeup, his motherly instinct grown three times larger at this child that he raised with bribery and blackmail all these years. However, education in Russia is harsh.

“Setup World Wrap mode so that he can’t ever escape the world map and ensure this capsule never opens again.” Putin commanded with a firm heart of tough love and political greed. The super computer would generate new map content for any explored land at the boundary, but not for Trump anymore. He will be forced to stay at the current map and can’t escape southward within teleporting to the north end of the map. He have no choice but to play the game.

“Work hard, Mr. Trump. Work hard to give us data to control the world.” Putin rest his face on the glass of the capsule as the opening end on the other side is being torch sealed by technicians. The heat melt off some of his makeup onto the glass, and Putin looks more like a crown than a… Beautiful Russian Lady.

“Mistress Putin, we have the latest report of Mr. Trump’s actions.” A scientist comes up with a stack of paper still hot from the printer. It is a valuable data that will give insights to how a politician should act in order to become one of the most powerful man in the world.

“Fake news! Everyone love the gold course and everyone who denies it just wants money!” The Scientist quoted Trump’s answer to the ‘golf’ course complaint by civilian and business owners.

“Quite effective.” Putin admires the strategic decision that Trump have made to deal with the unrest. Denounce the poor, and bribe the rich. There’s practically no one complaining after a week.

“Surprisingly,” The scientist flips his stack of paper to the next agenda. “Mr. Trump elected to rescue Kim from Arnold.”

An eyebrow raises on the ruined makeup of Putin’s face to express his slight surprise of the most selfish man in the world to rescue someone so ugly and useless compare to his beautiful self. “Was it a remnant side effect of the brain splicing on Mr. Trump’s head?”

The Scientist shake his head, partly to suppress the horrifying episode of witnessing a mental mix of both Trump and his Wife’s brainwave to become that ultra pro-woman society that makes all men shutters. In fact, splicing anyone’s brain to Trump’s will results in the slow decent towards madness like Bernie Sander’s case for example. It is a quite a mess of overwhelming military data from Star Craft.
Yet, Putin admires the result. All version of Trump are successful in its own agenda. A cesspool of madness that somehow managed to keep producing success like cooking a burnt bread and still tasted good!

“Next on the agen-“

“Mr. Trump have made three political choices already?” Putin questioned the scientist with doubt at the speedy milking of a fat and lazy cow.

“Yes,” The scientist adjust his glasses as he explains. “Yes. We managed to accelerate his meeting time and nation planning by introducing the ‘Skip’ function that he easily accepted.”

“How eager…” Putin praised admirably. Instead of becoming depressed from knowing the truth of his situation, Trump chose to speed up his recovery. Too bad his capsule is now sealed tight and it will take the same group of technician to unseal it again.

“This is the subject about Trump’s sea tower-“

“Next.” Putin ordered. He have heard enough data from all simulations of Trump building his large and tall tower. It is no doubt a life goal tied to his soul.

The scientist nods and flipped five pages of tower related analysis, then continues with the magical solutions that Trump chose for his people and tower construction.

“Ingenious.” Putin praise Trump again. Instead of choosing the power of rain to increase agriculture advancement, he choose Golden Shower, which contain fertilizing properties that pushes crop growth rate to 300%!

“Great Mistress, the sealing is complete!” All technicians had took off their tops half way to reveals their sweaty and manly chest hair and reported to the blushing Putin. It is part of their job description, and their job contracts contains the precious lives of their family, so there will never be a single complaint.

“Good job.” Putin answered while staring at the particularly muscular technician who hides his shriving and tears in his heart while others pity the poor man in silence for his extra ‘nightly duty’.

“Gr-great Mistress! The oxygen in the capsule is falling at a rapid rate!” Another scientist who is a monitoring Trump’s vital shouted in alarm.

“What!?” Putin stares at the capsule and directly at the Trump who sleeps peacefully in the capsule. Then glare back at the technicians.

“W-we were told to seal it air tight.” The leader of the tech team muttered. He tries to discreetly flexes his muscle to appeals to the lust of the angry leader in front of them. Thankfully, it succeed as the target of pity becomes two.

“It’s unfortunate, but I can understand the miscommunication.” Putin reassures his new overtime night hour worker. The reason that he isn’t as angry for losing a precious subject like Trump is because... “Clone another one.” He told the scientist before leaving.

----------------

"Nobody who works 40 hours a week should be living in poverty!"

You are a man of passion who hates corruption and defy it at any opportunity. Never underestimate a guy from Brooklyn is your motto and like your city, you are tough on corruptions in Washington and the grasp of corporate influence on the very heart of the nation. However, despite the lower amount of donation to your war chest in your election, you have won against all odd. The republican candidate is such a joke compares to you – Berni-

“DONALD TRUMP!” You repeats your name to yourself in an attempt to refocus yourself again. “I REPEAT AGAIN, DONAAAAAALD J~~~~~~~ TRUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!” Once again, you have to shout to the mirror in the morning to get yourself together, literally against the raging headache. You have the strangest feeling of reality falling apart lately, and the person in the mirror is someone opposite of what you are. Something… Second best to you.

Panting heavily, you turn on the faucet to get yourself a cold shower. You hate it, but it is what helps you focus the best when your preciously baby soft skin screamed at the cold. It makes you feel real, constantly. God, this is all Mike’s fault for waking you up so drat early for a silly dream that everyone has.

The cold shower does wonder to your focus and you can finally remember what happened last night in your dream: You do not have a dream. You do, however, recalled why you don’t have a dream.

Loop End

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Thank you for running this too Nyaa

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Glad to have you play this! I have fun too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Woah