Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
'I'll have to go tell the empire about this'

*rushes off to radio in to the empire but wonders if that's actually the right thing to do*

ooc: this is my character dealing with a moral dilemma. I'm a little in over my head here with all this excitement so I think I'm going to reroll guys. If someone wants to pick up sombrero stormtrooper you can

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
*is a cantina patron bleeding out on the ground from stray laser rifle fire*

'uhhhhhhh'

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Arrhythmia
*screeches incoherently. you think it's alien gaboldeegook, but i'm just drunk*

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Arrhythmia posted:

*screeches incoherently. you think it's alien gaboldeegook, but i'm just drunk*

Man, he hasn't been the same since watching his Twi'lek dancer girl crush get eaten by the rancor at Jabba's Palace last week. :(

The X-man cometh
I'm in the back, connecting to the holonet to put in my fantasy podracing picks for today's race. Do they still do that on Tattooine?

Fuck My Ass

Arrhythmia posted:

*me, a giant space calculator wearing a trenchcoat and a fedora, gets really embarassed and pays the bill*

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Shut up dad, you can't just say "Sand People", that's their word, you're going to get us kicked out of here!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did anybody chop anyone's arms off yet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Entropic posted:

Shut up dad, you can't just say "Sand People", that's their word, you're going to get us kicked out of here!

Oh come on, like any of those Tusken Raiders or whatever are really gonna...

*notices a Tusken Raider coming in the door*

Did I ever tell you how much I hate those fuckin Jawas?

• Locked thread