Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal

:o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse

only if you do the entire face including eyebrows
no half measures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

RealityWarCriminal

my ex complained about my eyebrows constantly. it still chuffs me to this day.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

benefit of shaving face: easier to draw eyeballs on chin and turn upside down and make a funny upside down face guy

Boba_Fetus

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
no man keep that frosted tipped mane

Robot Made of Meat

Shaving or not shaving is more binary than you seem to understand. Trimming is an option.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Senior Management

I find that for some people it is more efficient to just get laser hair removal.

:jerry:

Senior Management

You will never be allowed to play for the New York Yankees with that beard so you might want to get out in front of the issue and just shave now.

:jerry:

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Just trim it so it stops looking like your chin is cosplaying as Frosted Mini-Wheats.

Elusif

Get a new shirt.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
did you partially absorb your twin in the womb & have a Krang situation going on in your chin cuz yr face drapes dont match yr curtains, hombre

crimes

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
Is there a divot in the middle of your beard? You could rest a ping pong ball inside it.

----------------

Macnult

this is a tough one. if you shave the beard you can use the hair to fill the hole in your shirt, but if you keep growing it eventually the hole won't even be visible

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1RuXvlxxQ

important information for the op

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Shave the beard, but smoke the shavings in a pipe. Being clean-shaven will be dramatically more hygienic and the pipe smoking will retain any majesty/gentleman's touch™ lost with the beard.

Rushi

by Smythe
i have no idea where you should shove your face

----------------

Twenty Four

Vynar posted:

You will never be allowed to play for the New York Yankees with that beard so you might want to get out in front of the issue and just shave now.

Pretty good argument for not shaving! Cool beards are all the rage in baseball now and that "no beards no long hair" yankees rule is dumb. What next, you can't even have your name on your jersey? (lol I know)

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
What if a Sikh or a Rastafarian wanted to play for the Yankees would they make an exception?

SniperWoreConverse

Do Sikhs have to keep their knife and turban on in the field?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

RealityWarCriminal

thank u for the kind replies. i have scraped metal across my face and am now attractive to member of the opposite sex, the same sex, and asexual slugs. im still wearing the same shirt. asalami i likem.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

thank u for the kind replies. i have scraped metal across my face and am now attractive to member of the opposite sex, the same sex, and asexual slugs. im still wearing the same shirt. asalami i likem.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Alternatively: Another BYOB Success Story!

RealityWarCriminal

beauty is in the eye of the beerholder but asexual slugs deffo wanna gently caress me

----------------

ass

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

beauty is in the eye of the beerholder but asexual slugs deffo wanna gently caress me

You have a Sid Vicious thing going on with your smile.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Well, trimming your facial hair made you smile so that's a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
It is with deep regret that I write to inform you that you'll need a new shirt. (That one has holes)

• Locked thread