Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I shot a scum and helped another get lynched, did my job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Mayor Glowku posted:

I shot a scum and helped another get lynched, did my job.

you were the only thing I had really wrong this game. I legit thought you were scum trying to draw me out with a gambit claiming my kill :v:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i know mistakes happen and everything, but this game would have turned out very differently if i got my n1 result :(

if i had known hal visited three people and saw how he was posting, i would have just fake-claimed a cop on ypm

oh well, next time

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ernie. posted:

i know mistakes happen and everything, but this game would have turned out very differently if i got my n1 result :(

if i had known hal visited three people and saw how he was posting, i would have just fake-claimed a cop on ypm

oh well, next time

I do feel bad that happened, with asiina replacing out and needing hal's night actions, i had to wait to know what result you'd get and forgot. totally my bad.

that said, it'd probably help if you had mentioned anything about a missing result :v:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Ernie. posted:

oh well, next time

Ok but I would have been sad. You never think of that aspect Ernie, please be more considerate.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Cmon Ernie

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie, town jerk, has been killed!

Flamander
May 4, 2009
This was a fun game - great flavor, great roles, and great playing by generally everyone involved. Was surprised that stickup was SK - I seriously couldn't tell, though that's probably my lack of experience speaking.

Also was semi-surprised that RF was scum; but it was practically a coin flip at that point between York and RF at that point for me, and RF was acting suspicious, so yeah.

Anyways, good game Somber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Flamander posted:

This was a fun game - great flavor, great roles, and great playing by generally everyone involved. Was surprised that stickup was SK - I seriously couldn't tell, though that's probably my lack of experience speaking.

Also was semi-surprised that RF was scum; but it was practically a coin flip at that point between York and RF at that point for me, and RF was acting suspicious, so yeah.

Anyways, good game Somber.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! I think maybe I threw just a few too many red herrings into the mix in terms of setup design, but everyone was a great sport(even ERNIE).

I had a great time watching you play, I hope you stick around for more games. I felt bad when you asked people about the chains, there was no way I could give people a hint that they'd been protected without giving away a bit too much.

• Locked thread