Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
what about this page i wonder? . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

what about this page i wonder? . . .

you son of a

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
gently caress it. too late for this page

https://www.wikihow.com/Byob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

whoa, dang, what did beyob reggie do to you?

FutonForensic

cda

by Hand Knit

cda posted:

gently caress it. too late for this page

https://www.wikihow.com/Byob

wikiHow is going to delete this article, the bastards

Matoi Ryuko

whos bob reggie

Robot Made of Meat

I really have nothing to contribute to this thread (until page 3!)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Arrhythmia

cda posted:

I wish I could freak out about every political poll that comes out. I've got Arzy Envy.

Ultra Spoot

The byob reggae except it speeds up every time they say byob and every time it speeds up darkman fanpage starts to feel more and more uneasy and they can't figure out why

Ultra Spoot

Also that happens whenever anyone in the world plays it. This is the dreaded curse of the yob... and the only way to be rid of it is to text Jesus saves to 10 of your friends in the next 8 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

the byob reggae but its a shooting stars remix

• Locked thread