Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

MonsterEnvy posted:

First character. Don't have some things down like what he is like. But I just wanted to get the Mechanical stuff out of the way. Well get the second character soon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ttctom2UXMTEFIaDFxNHZpdTg/view?usp=sharing

Seems legit. Which book does F.L. (The Black Library) come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tias posted:

Seems legit. Which book does F.L. (The Black Library) come from?

My Blood Ravens stuff (I get a ton of lore stuff from that) and the Core Book contains the Black Library under the F L skill description

quote:

Blood Ravens characters have an abiding understanding of many of the dark secrets of the galaxy as a result of their ongoing
quest to understand their past and the prodigious numbers of Librarian’s seeded throughout the Chapter. A Blood
Ravens Space Marine gains the following benefits: +5 Int, any one Scholastic Lore Skill at Trained, any one Forbidden
Lore Skill at Trained and the Foreknowledge Solo Mode Ability (see page 31).

Tias
May 25, 2008

So it does! I must have missed it :)

Eponymous
Feb 4, 2008

Maybe I just want to be happy, huh?! Maybe I want my life to not be a trainwreck for five GOD DAMN minutes?!
Did we settle on a starting time?

Tias
May 25, 2008

I vainly recall something about 7 or 8 AM GMT? What do you guys think?

susan
Jan 14, 2013
Sorry I haven't responded yet; I'm stuck at a wedding this weekend and don't have great internet access, so won't be able to play.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
We have more or less taken the discussion this stuff to the discord.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Which you should join! The link to it is in the calendar doc - I'll remove it the moment you're in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Which you should join! The link to it is in the calendar doc - I'll remove it the moment you're in.

I did join. (Unless you are talking to susan.)

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 20, 2017

• Locked thread