Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I actually feel real bad for Alexa and Carmella who think they can't even look at cheese fries without gaining weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Didn't Bliss like almost die because of an eating disorder?

Its always sad when you hear someone with that kind of past talk about food like that. Because it could be totally innocent healthy thinking but you just fear the worst.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

STAC Goat posted:

Didn't Bliss like almost die because of an eating disorder?

Its always sad when you hear someone with that kind of past talk about food like that. Because it could be totally innocent healthy thinking but you just fear the worst.

Aww I didn't know that. I hope Alexa stays healthy and happy. I thought it was just general WWE influenced "You better not weigh more than HHH's thigh or it's the Piggy gimmick for you!" and not that + a history

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sasha-Charlotte part 2342342342 will be great on SD.

#WOMENSREVOLUTION

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart blood posted:

Something Awful should do a shakeup with Reddit.

Reddit gets Foochs, Jerusalem, and sportsgenius86.

Something Awful gets a bunch of people defending pedophilia.

fart blood are you saying I am Good because if so I appreciate it. :)

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Hey how come he doesn't post here anymore?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I won't let him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I won't let him.

That's mean :colbert:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I won't let him.

What a heel turn!

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Wait, Byron's moving for Otunga?

Huh... As goofy as he comes off, I kinda like Byron for being a ray of happy no matter what.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Calax posted:

Wait, Byron's moving for Otunga?

Huh... As goofy as he comes off, I kinda like Byron for being a ray of happy no matter what.

You're basically indirectly calling me the Byron Saxton of this forum and I don't know how I feel about that.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're basically indirectly calling me the Byron Saxton of this forum and I don't know how I feel about that.

if youre byron saxton youd just be happy about it

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

if youre byron saxton youd just be happy about it

Well drat, when you're right you're right.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
All I want to do is watch Finn Balor and they stuck him with the guy I want to watch least in the world. This is hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm enjoying Braun's new gimmick of Terminator programmed to kill Roman Reigns

• Locked thread