Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
who did you want as president? explain and elaborate with detail below; i want to know what the American people find attractive in a candidate

discuss below!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
my pick: me

reason: why not

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jim webb

if the world was sane jim webb would be president

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

who did you want as president? explain and elaborate with detail below; i want to know what the American people find attractive in a candidate

discuss below!

u

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

:gethill:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

jim webb

if the world was sane jim webb would be president

i liked jim webb (secretly of course), how did you feel about o'malley?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

i'm assuming you are a bernie fan? well, let us know what you liked about him; it's all welcome here

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:
oh shush, you

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
james traficant

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

james traficant talkin bout the brown pants

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

james traficant

james traficant is dead; i should have mentioned it before, but i would prefer if people stuck to live politicians

thank you for contributing though, :3:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
that's unfortunate because every single living human being is bad and deserves to be cleansed by nuclear hellfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

deadgoon posted:

that's unfortunate because every single living human being is bad and deserves to be cleansed by nuclear hellfire

well, it's good then that we are right on track for that

• Locked thread