Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

What did you get? I dunno it seems like a good way to get a nendo of a character that wasn’t selling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

El Burbo posted:

What did you get? I dunno it seems like a good way to get a nendo of a character that wasn’t selling!

Junkrat and Neptune.

This Neptune specifically, I think.

I may just regift one or both instead of unboxing them. Junkrat is cool but I soured on Overwatch. Neptune is more my style but I don't have a lot of display space and I may opt to show off one of my many Shimarins instead.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I may regret posting this if I decide to do secret anime santa this year

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

New goodsmile event

http://whl4u.jp/wh33/gallery/en/#/

Much hololive

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

El Burbo posted:

New goodsmile event

http://whl4u.jp/wh33/gallery/en/#/

Much hololive

drat one of the figures I was looking forward to (kadokawa Kama) remains a 'coming soon' pic :negative:

Pretty fun to walk through the floor though

edit: Heads up I noticed some new figures in the 3D tour that weren't in the gallery for some reason, ie Holmes in the Fate Grand Order corner

PhysicsFrenzy fucked around with this message at 12:18 on May 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

EMS is back!

But also it has additional fees now!

So its more expensive than dhl...