Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sing Along

by Athanatos
was anyone else aware of these? i just learned that there are people who are afraid to practice kundalini yoga because of its fabled dangers

here are a few:

dogs suddenly stop liking you because you get a cat aura (catdog aura is goal here, it's very yin yang)

other people start outwardly displaying your emotions, and you become unable to. sad? now your best friend is crying and they don't know why.

complete and permanent loss of fashion awareness

horrifying thought loops triggered by the realization that you're nothing but a text to speech device for the gods

also you stop liking your favorite color and it's really an issue because you'd totally doubled down on that color for your personal color scheme

death (anaphylactic shock caused by color exposure)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
not much documentation on this one but lots of furtive, terrified references to "the paisley"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FactsAreUseless

Kundalini yoga, more like cu-- [is dragged off the stage so the performer can finish his set]

Manifisto

there's a coiled-up serpent at the base of my spine

duh-NUH-nuh-nuh

she's gonna wake up soon, gonna make me feel fine

duh-NUH-nuh-nuh

gonna penetrate my seven chakras, dig

duh-NUH-nuh-nuh

make me forget about this dead-end tech support gig . . . .

bluesy harmonica solo

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread