Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
but I'll never have the skill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

not with that attitude

Petr

Macnult posted:

not with that attitude

just being realistic m8

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

do you even KNOW a swedish princess?

Manifisto

[toughly] oo, I never heard of that but it sounds interesting, and a place down the street allegedly sells them. maybe I'll, uh, go mock the place mercilessly for selling such an effete pastry (note to self: do not use word "effete" when trying to sound tough)

Looke

Petr posted:

but I'll never have the skill

Scroon

I hear you can just use Norwegian princess as a substitute if you don't have any Swede lying around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

my wife of 20 years is a Swedish princess--

*my parents applaud proudly*

--cake

*my parents sob heavily as they retrieve the forks they always have in their pockets*

• Locked thread