Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nude

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Fredflonston posted:

I love pics from Cassini! (This is Titan)
Bittersweet/not happy thingIt's supposed to destroy itself in Saturn's atmosphere this September.

wow that's really pretty. i didn't realize that moon's could actually get sucked back into a planet. by the way Nasa just updated with pictures of going through the ring:

I wonder if they are going to make computer-colored versions of these as I'm sure they would be pretty cool if they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

It's sad that Saturn is the only planet God liked enough to put a ring on it

Fredflonston

Those are dope!

I meant Cassini will fly into Saturn after it kamikazes through all these rings.

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's sad that Saturn is the only planet God liked enough to put a ring on it

Uranus has rings.
I guess God was doing a sex thing early on and left em there. I hope he remembers and gets em back they've been there for a long time.

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
A nice, quiet canoe trip with friends, riding along a lazy river and just unwinding

deep dish peat moss

Fredflonston posted:

Uranus has rings.

Only until I shower

value-brand cereal

When it's a kind a kinda sunny day and I see the bay gulls and pigeons making loaves in the parking lot, getting all warm and toasty in the sun beams :3: wish that were me but also wish they get all the sun they need to go poop on cars and stuff. good morning and good luck wild bird friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

• Locked thread