Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I have some brief notes on the setup later I will post about the execution

Game Setup
This was a 3 scum v 8 town game

Scum: Janitor (effects last 1 day), PR curer, 1 vanilla goon
Town: Jailer, PR inflicter, 6x VT

I've been a scum PR-inflicter before and it's a sucky role. I thought it more fun if the PR was inflicted by a town person who wouldn't know their target's alignment, and the scum curer could try and get cred by claiming to remove it.

The jailer I included as a protective role but not one where they would know whether the jailed person was a killer or the target in the event of the kill being stopped.

The thing with Inf was an "anti-inf" role from discussion in the Mary Celeste game deaddoc. The powers in the N0 flip were supposed to implied powerful roles that were never in the game, and I thought the Temporary Janitor power could help this too.

Flavour Setup - Archer Fanboy Zone
In the episode, Malory kills the PM, fakes an attack on herself (including shooting her self in the arm), calls in ISIS to help clean up and calls the NYPD on herself (after the cleanup) to ensure there is no investigation. Lana figures this out right at the end.

Obviously Malory was going to be scum in this game and Krieger was more than happy to help. One of the recurring jokes in the episode is people suggesting Italy's "wicked king" set up the murder - Italy hasn't had a king since 1946 but the guy who would be king now if they did is actually a really lovely guy in real life so I included him as the third mastermind scum.

To make room for scum to have fakeclaims I included bowmore's town assassin and a random NYC garbage guy who might be miffed about bodies turning up in the trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
This was a fun game to follow. Sorry, Kash.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

you dumb loving idiot bitch throwing this game gently caress you.

Actually I'm v. Good

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I will say i called Glenda being scum but ypm being the mastermind was hella sneaky, gg bitches

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
lmao this was a fun read.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also Kash I don't think you can be smug about "calling" gif on the janitor "slip" when there was actually a janitored kill in the game.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Happy that my compete inability to post being out on the farm ended up helping the team get cred :)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10jRe0XaHjjt4tx_qjn41kxHz3cieANuWJW6GESzFlAo

In case anyone wanted to read our dumb scum doc

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Who switched the vote to ypm

Also gg scum

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
drat, we got owned. That was a tough setup for town but we also got badly outplayed. I especially hosed up D4, sorry town. In my defense I was rushing to work and was worried about not being around for the deadline. I'm also pretty new to mafia.

Kashuno posted:

Warned ya. Cena outed himself about the janitor situation by literally claiming a lynched player was previously janitored

TBF I have no idea who the hell Cena is or until this game, what a Janitor was. I thought I had just caught the flip in the process of being edited, because when I went to sleep and then back to it the next day it was normal. Kash, sorry for not listening to you there, but when you had just spent the last two days doing nothing but voting me without bothering to make a case I was certain you were just scum who had given up.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Bird thank you for hosting I enjoyed this game. I liked the low number of PRs.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Kash's case was trash don't beat yourself up. You were stuck with a garbage town where no one was talking but yourself. If it was a town full of players like you it would have been really tough but SA players seem more lurky than ever

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
For most of the game I thought neither town nor scum were really coordinated (probably because I left the doc link out of Probst's initial pm :classiclol:), it was a group of people yelling a bit and not really listening to each other which is very much in the style of Archer and mafia

Was a fun little game to watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also Kash I don't think you can be smug about "calling" gif on the janitor "slip" when there was actually a janitored kill in the game.

Nah sorry duder the fact that he claimed a lynched player was the janitored player was a slip

• Locked thread