Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Inaugurate Lastgirl as C-SPAM President?
This poll is closed.
YAY 420 85.89%
nay 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Lastgirl wrote on Apr 19, 2017 11:47:

DECLARED: I hereby :toxx: clause myself to promote, manifest, and enshrine a tradition of peaceful transfer of power between the outgoing and incoming administrations, effective during the 4th week of July, 2017

My policy for the next 3 months is strictly drinking liquor that you can stick an umbrella in for those summmer days ahead thanks to global warming. It's here and we're dying! Chin-chin :cheers:

I think a president's job is to like set up really high expectations and fail to deliver on them spectacularly in an unbelievably crash and burn hypocritical way.

So with that having been said, I would like to place a Red Line on the Suck Zone Regime. It has come to attention that many of their posts have been atrociously sucky (much like mine) enough to claim the lives of innocent lurkers and C-Spamites. As president, I cannot abide by that weighing on my conscious. I am not a single threadist, I am a (((subforumist))) president.

I would like to enact a policy at the behest of the Mods/IKs/88 Handpicked Generals whim and discretion to tomahawk offenders with the lemonsucc girl and destroy their sucky and sour posting stronghold for the duration of my office. 69 Tomahawks(probations with lemonsucc girl spread out over 3 months) will be launched into the Suck Zone's runways indiscriminately and sporadically to cripple their airforce responsible for gassing millions of bad democrat threads. The Era of Strategic Patience for Suck Posting is at an end. God bless C-SPAM :patriot:

I will obviously turn a blind eye in a drunken fog to the whole affair and blame whoever convenient should this have unforeseen consequences. If by some miracle it works, I will take all the credit thank you very much~

My main policy is focusing on fundraising. The ACLU and RAINN thread got married and had a surprise baby called Planned Parenthood! :wth:

I feel that with this mostly useless and decorative position, I would like to flaunt my illusion of power to donate to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/
With my power to make a thread and request an immediate sticky, I would like to see if we can throw some couch dollars into Planned Parenthood so that people can actually have a plan to be good parents. I will be pitching in and tallying so thanks for your help if you choose :beerpal: I will be looking within my cabinet to devise possible gangtags for this endeavor too!

I also want to continue crazy cloud's legacy as part of the Nite Crew Party's platform of Good Readings. We have two relatively new book-threads and I would like to encourage more participation. My idea is to make an Executive Order to grant the OPs of both threads a permit that Moderators and IK can enforce to sensibly crosspost their threads at a reasonable pace anywhere within this sub-forum to promote literacy and participation. Failing that, at best a signal boost and awareness program to get more involved.

I also want to enact an Open Door policy should C-Spamite citizens have ideas for policies, they can defer to my administration and see if we can work out a legislative process in our Executive/Legislative branch before passing it onto the Moderators/IKs judicial branch.

You can check out the rest of my policy platform at my website. I know, I know...pull up to the next window, got it~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ik sticky please

also voted YAY

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

shoulda been a checkbox poll

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
not my president

turdfuzz would have won

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Ramadu posted:

(poster that starts with b) woulda won

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ramadu posted:

15 I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. 16 So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth! 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.…

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i could not think of any other election parody posts to doublepost with :/

edit: to show support should i be more of a "lg bro" or "lg proudboy" or what now

Rushi has issued a correction as of 20:09 on Apr 19, 2017

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Rushi posted:

i could not think of any other election parody posts to doublepost with :/

edit: to show support should i be more of a "lg bro" or "lg proudboy" or what now

nihilism is coming back big-league :q:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
instead of an lg bro or proudboy be an lg [flea running around with scissors in a bodysuit from the big lebowski but it's a gif]

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

crazy cloud posted:

nihilism is coming back big-league :q:

in that case i feel like the guy with the most alcohol when prohibition ended

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lg is good, OP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
who voted nay besides zeger mans?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
may your reign continue in glory lastgirl
c-spam *gets teary eyed*, got it right

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
http://i.imgur.com/aGGFWgS.mp4

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
congrats lg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which tarot card is this

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
well drat by a margin of 420 to 69 the YAY's have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
hail satan and hallelujah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread