Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

This is the new index thread, updated as of 4/20/2017.

History
Life and Hobbies
Work

Grand Fromage fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Feel free to post links to threads you think should be here. Threads in the subforums are also good to link here, I got bored before I started digging into those.

lol internet.
Sep 4, 2007
the internet makes you stupid
The fishing link goes to car buying thread.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is there a botany/gardening thread anywhere? A/T or another sub?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

Is there a botany/gardening thread anywhere? A/T or another sub?

multiple in DIY

the_chavi
Mar 2, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Is there a reason the Foreign Service thread isn't listed?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

There's no particular reason for any of them, when I made the post I just picked what megathreads were active at the time of posting. Postum linkum to anything you think should be on it!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Same question here, is there a new birth control megathread?

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
Is there a policing or cops thread?

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Heliogabalos posted:

Is there a policing or cops thread?

Are you looking for a thread discussing being a jackbooted pig, or one discussing the incredibly lovely behavior of jackbooted pigs?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Is there a "legal questions" thread? I need some basic advice on a minor matter.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Is there a meditation-thread anywhere?

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Pondex posted:

Is there a meditation-thread anywhere?

There isn't one that I'm aware of, but the Religion thread is active and would probably be very open to that sort of discussion. Otherwise I'm sure that a more focused thread specifically about meditation would probably attract some interest. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3955347

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Rad-daddio posted:

Is there a "legal questions" thread? I need some basic advice on a minor matter.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3266659

It's a rollercoaster of a thread.