Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent

what should i do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
i've never been to boston, but even i know you can't visit boston without seeing some of the famous sights.

deep dish peat moss

I suggest checking out some of the things to do in Boston, there are a lot and some of them are great.

posting smiling
and as long as you're in boston, you're in spitting distance of some of the attractions in the surrounding boston area.

d0grent

update: I am in an asian food market buying melon soda and next I will eat ramen in the restaurant next door.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
make sure to pick up some clam chowdha

I know after the ramen that seems like a lot of soup but really it's the best place to get clam chowder

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
you're going to want to get a raincoat and a bag of peanuts. go to the boston public garden, put on the raincoat, assume a squatting position, and begin shelling and tossing peanuts to the pigeons. in a small amount of time you'll have amassed a significant number of pigeons. now, start to lure them onto your non-dominant hand. the other hand continues cracking peanuts and tossing them into your free palm, which has a good four or five pigeons hanging onto it. at this point, you can begin sprinkling peanut bits up your arms. if you do this carefully, you can manage to completely cover yourself in pigeons

----------------

d0grent

Socks4Hands posted:

you're going to want to get a raincoat and a bag of peanuts. go to the boston public garden, put on the raincoat, assume a squatting position, and begin shelling and tossing peanuts to the pigeons. in a small amount of time you'll have amassed a significant number of pigeons. now, start to lure them onto your non-dominant hand. the other hand continues cracking peanuts and tossing them into your free palm, which has a good four or five pigeons hanging onto it. at this point, you can begin sprinkling peanut bits up your arms. if you do this carefully, you can manage to completely cover yourself in pigeons

I attempted this and only got about 6 pigeons in before the cops showed up and took me to a place where they are offering free lodging for the night. Good tip!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Follow the freedom trail!

Sig by Heather Papps

cda

by Hand Knit
Boston is a city with a history, I think, probably. If you go to a historical landmark, you can learn about the history and you will also know where you are so you can phone someone to come get you. For instance, if you were at the Olde Ice Creame Factory, where the murders took place, you could call your grandma and say "Hey Grandma, come pick me up, I'm at the Olde Ice Creame Factory, which is where [reading plaque] on November 19th, 1907, Phileas Ainhauser went on America's first recorded workplace rampage, murdering seven and injuring another eight. Please bring a snack, I am very hungry."

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Phileas Ainhauser, Boston's most beloved mayor, would go on to kill many more over an illustrious career. But he courted controversy, as well.

FactsAreUseless

See if you can meet Barry White

edit: I'm now being told it's Whitey Bulger, please disregard

treasure bear

dress in red and stand on bunker hill for a while

cda

by Hand Knit
I bet somewhere theres a sign that says "Welcome to Boston." You could visit the sign, and feel welcomed.

----------------

Impkins Patootie

swan boats brah :swanlake:

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

Phileas Ainhauser, Boston's most beloved mayor, would go on to kill many more over an illustrious career. But he courted controversy, as well.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
attend one of the world famous boston tea parties

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

if you park your car in harvard yard you can annoy people for years to come explaining what you did

BoldFrankensteinMir

Red Rocket truck stop is under attack!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I have been to Boston 3 or 4 times.

:jerry:

• Locked thread