Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

That Robot posted:

new servo has grown on me

dude can do a ton of voices; he just needs to use them more so he won't be confused with jonah

I agree with you, by episode 6 the production has hit is stride and relaxed a bit. Servo has a slightly deeper voice and it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Personally I am beyond outraged that Tom Servos arms can now move.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
new show good

it's like an extension of the Joel mst3k which is fine by me, since rifftrax is the Mike generation doing their thing in the modern age

i am mildly shocked that felicia day isn't getting on my nerves, in fact the duet with NPH was actually really adorable

avalanche i think is the one i liked most so far but i dunno how much that's due to the riffs and how much it's due to the movie being amazingly bad

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dewgy posted:

new show good

it's like an extension of the Joel mst3k which is fine by me, since rifftrax is the Mike generation doing their thing in the modern age

i am mildly shocked that felicia day isn't getting on my nerves, in fact the duet with NPH was actually really adorable

avalanche i think is the one i liked most so far but i dunno how much that's due to the riffs and how much it's due to the movie being amazingly bad

in keeping with the rest of the show's history, it's very well done

when people give a poo poo about what they're doing, it tends to turn out well

similar to these forums

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 04:56 on May 4, 2017

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Twitch’s next marathon will be 6 straight days of Mystery Science Theater 300

http://www.avclub.com/article/twitchs-next-marathon-will-be-6-straight-days-myst-257269

• Locked thread