Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
It's loving horseshit! I've been trying to get tickets to the game for months and the loving Andersons just somehow waltz in and get tickets! I'm so loving pissed off at the Andersons right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THE ANDERSONS GOT TICKETS?????!!!!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
They have to have dirt on someone because they aren't that rich and don't have any big connections, and yet they always have tickets to the game! Every loving time I'm home with my dick in my hand and the Anderson's are at the loving game just living it up.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I bought the Andersons tickets

to their funeral

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Funny how tickets are so readily available when your teen daughter is necking w every doctor's son in town.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
what the gently caress the andersons are at the game tonight

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How'd they get tickets to the game? :mad:

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Dad I dont care I hate basketball I thought youd get it when I started styling my hair like my mother but you cant take a hint

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
drat liberal media trying push their agenda of white genocide through a basketball ticket resale website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
THEY loving DID IT AGAIN

• Locked thread