Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Hello, hockey jockey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew

slowm posted:

Hello, hockey jockey!

Top notch punctuation!

Courtesy of Manifisto

Matoi Ryuko

....nobody,,,uses (as) much punctuation* as me!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

hockey jockey posted:

Sorry, did that sound really rude? Being British is a huge burden manners-wise.

I'd say try being Canadian, but that would be pushy, and culturally insensitive. My apologies for thinking of saying it.

Peg Sliderskew
I'd really like to be Canadian. Apologies for the cultural appropriation involved in imagining that.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Fredflonston

We'll I tell ya' what, out 'er in ol' Texas we don't take to writin' much 'cuz-uh-all these dad-blamed lil' o' baby-lines my teach' said we gon' have to be-a-utilizing if'n I wanna write like I talk but I just 'sume ya'll don't really need to be a-hearin my voice through the prose all the belly-rubbin time.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

....nobody,,,uses (as) much punctuation* as me!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanna say yall that this is some pretty extreme punctuation and matoi clearly has a high tolerance,, DO NOT at tempt these hi level comma and parenthetical maneuvers without practice and an experienced teacher ok??

FluffieDuckie

here's a little secret to decoding duckie posts. if there's no capitalization and the spelling is whack i'm on my computer

if it's all properlike i'm on my phone and my phone autocorrects me

i guess you could stalk me that way if that's your thing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I LIKE BYOB BUTT!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I LIKE BYOB BUTT!

Bring Your Own Butt.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCR

you don't have to worry fam

we got ya

Manc on a bike

:thumbsup:

• Locked thread