Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
All of your Master Blaster dreams are coming true, as apparently it's Alexa/Nia vs Sasha/Bayley tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Rob posted:

Has Bray won any mania matches? I want him to have a reverse mania streak where he is 0 for 30.

I'm pretty sure his PPV record is already approaching that

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I've said it before, but the sooner everyone just accepts Bray as Skinner 2.0 instead of hoping he's Undertaker whatever.whatever, the happier you'll be.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

dean ambrose is the only person to lose a feud against bray wyatt

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the house turned red

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

No thanks.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Oh Snapple! posted:

dean ambrose is the only person to lose a feud against bray wyatt

Ryback lost a feud with Bray and then won the IC title about a week later.

Bray won the Jericho feud too, but no one remembers because Jericho won the first match for some reason.

Also, I'm pretty sure Ambrose won that feud with Bray, but all anyone remembers is the dumb exploding monitor.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 22:39 on May 1, 2017

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Bray has also gotten the upper hand against Daniel Bryan. Their match at the Royal Rumble leading up to WM30 was amazing and made to make Bray look like a killer.

Then the feud with Cena happened.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It'd have been cool imo if Bray had been this Cult Leader with hints of supernatural underpinnings and he took out the Undertaker and Kane as some kind of greater scheme and the great 10 year feud would be with Finn Balor's theatrics as the actual demon he's been worshipping all this time revealed but now Finn has to clear the table...BECAUSE IT WAS VINCE ALL ALONG! And then Vince is easily defeated by HBK tag teaming with God.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

JT Smiley posted:

Exactly, why even have Roman get destroyed if the ultimate pay off to all of it was for Braun to still get chumped?

Is it actually getting chumped when the exact same thing happened that happens multiple times in Braun matches, where he runs real fast and someone sidesteps? "Guy unintentionally removes ambulance door after insane beat down" doesn't make me think Braun is a chump, or that he's really any different than he was after the post-match beat down. If anything, it gives storytelling something to latch onto: big strong man dominates but sometimes is undone by his own blind rage.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Remember when Rusev was this monster heel?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sleepwalkers posted:

Is it actually getting chumped when the exact same thing happened that happens multiple times in Braun matches, where he runs real fast and someone sidesteps? "Guy unintentionally removes ambulance door after insane beat down" doesn't make me think Braun is a chump, or that he's really any different than he was after the post-match beat down. If anything, it gives storytelling something to latch onto: big strong man dominates but sometimes is undone by his own blind rage.

He got up hurt, stumbled near the other ambulance door, and got smashed a couple times by it before fleeing. He got chumped, internet fans will just only remember the funny GIFed part

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Ryback lost a feud with Bray and then won the IC title about a week later.

Bray won the Jericho feud too, but no one remembers because Jericho won the first match for some reason.

Also, I'm pretty sure Ambrose won that feud with Bray, but all anyone remembers is the dumb exploding monitor.

iirc the ambulance match on raw was the rubber match, and bray won that one

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wish someone would beat up roman with a shovel and make him step on broken christmas decorations and grab onto a heated up doorknob and paint can him

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Oh Snapple! posted:

they're too young to understand the true terror of his house: load-bearing drywall

The kitchen was also a loving disaster. How would a man of Bray's size even navigate it. What was the sink doing in its weird location? gently caress, that house sucked.

Garbage house for a garbage man

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Marquis de Pyro posted:

The kitchen was also a loving disaster. How would a man of Bray's size even navigate it. What was the sink doing in its weird location? gently caress, that house sucked.

Garbage house for a garbage man

From Bray's physique I would say he uses McDonald's more than his own kitchen.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

best bray wyatt vid

should be posted in every PPV op he's in

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bray wins a feud against the longest reigning tag champions of all time (and doesn't win the titles), wins the WWE title (loses it in like 6 minutes), and wins a feud against a 13 time world champion (with the help of 3 people not in his cult then doesn't win his title back), and people say Bray never goes over :smug:

You know if Jinder doesn't win the title, I hope they still give him a replica belt. He looks like he's clutching it for dear life.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

DoctorGonzo posted:

Raw should open with a 20 minute Alexa promo.

not sure if this has been quoted yet because mobile but.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSpJjEs82U

This was a fun moment because Hunter taking a bit of piss out of himself.

Also...man...the crowd was deafening in those days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEhpByMUD4

• Locked thread