Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if you aren't spending your entire day thinking of ways to steal time just wtf are you doing at work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lmao at people who dont try to do the least amount of work possible for the most money made

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

jarofpiss posted:

if you aren't spending your entire day thinking of ways to steal time just wtf are you doing at work?

i was gonna goof off at work but then i got high

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*eats big plate of spaghetti* OH!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i think there's a lack of empathy and perspective on both sides. one side wants a living wage for proportionate effort, giving them purpose and fulfillment and stability in life. the other, wants to control a slavish underclass which probably feels really really really good since humans have been doing it for like 7000 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

start at ten, work 'til two-thirty and get paid 'til six

pretty chill about most things, but take that away and someone is getting firebombed

• Locked thread