Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do the Texans have a new QB by the end of the draft?
Yes, they drafted the answer!
Yes, they made a weird trade
Cutler is the future
SAVAGED!
View Results

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
New England has no pick in the 2nd either. This is an improvement on last year's selection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

New England has no pick in the 2nd either. This is an improvement on last year's selection.

At this point I'm sure it's Bill going "...Hmph gently caress you." And Tom going "Make this poo poo harder for me already we are a SB lock."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I was more pointing out that not drafting a player is a better choice than adding Cyrus Jones whose contributions include:

- Kicking ejected for throwing a punch.
- Being a healthy scratch for six games and the entire postseason.
- Fumbling on over 26% of his returns.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I think John Elway and the Denver Broncos showed tremendous wisdom and foresight in drafting a future Hall of Famer who has impeccable character.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'm going to be shitfaced on rum.

Sidney Jones, Conley and Mixon go in the 2nd.

2/3 on players and I saw double during the 1st round. I've got 3 predictions so far.

• Locked thread