Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In real life... Kinda wild to think about. Anyone else got uhh... You know, moments like this in there gaming life? I'm thinking about what being drunk in Skyrim is like, compared to real life. I'm actually jonesing for some Skyrim wine right now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

every video game character likes to act tough but they get drunk off like 1 beer

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Skyrim imperial build and only drink cyrodillic wine FYW!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

trying to jack off posted:

every video game character likes to act tough but they get drunk off like 1 beer
lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

preach

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l4dCGQP9SE

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your man in GTA Online has to drink more than one, at least

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yakuza 0 is realistic because even the hardest japs get hosed off 2 beers.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

hosed off 2 bears

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

hosed off 2 bears

Pretty sure that's illegal.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

They were smarter than the Average Bear.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The last time I got drunk in a game was in Yakuza 0 when I drank a bar's worth of alcohol to get +1CP.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah but they get same amount of drunk after like a full bottle of vodka

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I like world of warcrafts drunk effects

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when i tried playing fallout 3 a few years ago my character immediately gained an alcohol addiction after drinking the first beer i found in the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gta4 drunk was cool cause youd drive like poo poo and randomly fall over. saints row 2 also let you drink but it just made the screen bob

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

when i tried playing fallout 3 a few years ago my character immediately gained an alcohol addiction after drinking the first beer i found in the game

haha, *swigging from the nips i hide in pocket so my wife doesn't know*, totally unrealistic!!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

just once can be all it takes..

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Lulz

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=426354431

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i don't have archives :pwn:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

i don't have archives :pwn:

Me either.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Good Knuc post just above

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yakuza 0 is realistic because even the hardest japs get hosed off 2 beers.

Japan sounds badass

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Japan sounds badass

Getting drunk off 2 beers sounds badass? O....kay? Guess we have entirely different views on what's badass.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Getting drunk off 2 beers sounds badass? O....kay? Guess we have entirely different views on what's badass.

If it only took 2 beers to get drunk, you could just carry around a glass full of whiskey and stay drunk all day

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
in rimworld my colonists get drunk right next to their cows

like i'll watch a dude go for a beer and he'll drink it right there, next to a cow, who is also drinking a beer from the same 12 pack

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

If it only took 2 beers to get drunk, you could just carry around a glass full of whiskey and stay drunk all day

If your rediscover you could carry an eye dropper of whisky and end up in the emergency room by noon. Winning! #StonerLife #PolejackNorsemen #WeStayLitUpInHereFam

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

If your rediscover you could carry an eye dropper of whisky and end up in the emergency room by noon. Winning! #StonerLife #PolejackNorsemen #WeStayLitUpInHereFam

Lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I wouldn't even feel an eye dropper full of whiskey you jack rear end. Get real.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

#PolejackNorsemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread