Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

get that OUT of my face posted:

i meant Jessica Williams, not Jessica Jones. but at least my mistake gave you this funny mental image so it wasn't a total loss

anyway Jessica Williams's show will be terrible, and it might not even represent the zenith of woke programming

just :lol: that you think that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
http://www.snopes.com/trump-disgrace-world-girl/

So many friends on Facebook thinking it's real. :cripes:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Radirot posted:

http://www.snopes.com/trump-disgrace-world-girl/

So many friends on Facebook thinking it's real. :cripes:

Radirot posted:

He picks Oklahoma as an example of ACA being good but what I don't understand is that the same map shows my county in New York being the opposite as a 79% increase for the same age and income?

Picking the 27 age option then shows a $200 price drop on the other hand, though I don't receive any tax credits since I apparently make too much, but according to the map I do? Maybe the tax credit only applies to 27 year olds with dependants or something?

congrats on being more of a stupid dipshit than the stupid dipshit "friends on Facebook" you came to GBS to whine about

wait wtf this is C-SPAM, lmao even worse

BEAR GRYLLZ has issued a correction as of 09:45 on May 9, 2017

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

congrats on being more of a stupid dipshit than the stupid dipshit "friends on Facebook" you came to GBS to whine about

wait wtf this is C-SPAM, lmao even worse

Why so pissy? I don't think they're stupid but it's disappointing how they sometimes accept these things at face value and no further. I'm sure I've been guilty of it too. The impersonator must be that good.

About the map data, I was just confused on how the results were calculated since it listed me as able to get tax credits but in reality I make too much to receive them.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

is this show canceled yet or not

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
lol did bear gryllz follow u into this thread for other thread dramas?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Late posting this but episode 3 was actually fairly good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Why is this show's writing so bad?

• Locked thread