Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I started giving names to the various poses i find myself in most often while showering

Crumpled Spider is my main jam

:gbsmith:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
did the people in star trek get to enjoy their showers or were sonic showers just like stepping into a decompression chamber
I would hate an instant shower, there's so much more to enjoy than just cleaning

Utz

by vyelkin

Ominous Jazz posted:

there's so much more to enjoy than just cleaning

it's my weenus and i'll wash it as fast as i want to

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Lol

Impkins Patootie

i really should get a strobe lite in here and turn off the lites...hmmmmm

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Why does it smell worse when I fart in the shower?

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Avenging_Mikon posted:

loving million dollar question baby
I bet there's all kinds of science involved

Twenty Four

Only posting thoughts from the shower? Okay. Wait why did I bring my computer into the shower with me oh nooooooooo salkjriq2u4jdklaf;mvg

Impkins Patootie

Twenty Four posted:

salkjriq2u4jdklaf.mpeg

i wonder what thats about

Scaly Haylie

Avenging_Mikon posted:

probably the heat

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Farg posted:

drat I'm thirsty, which is ironic here

u ever get that thirsty shower feel early in the morn when ur still sleepy and u just turn and drink from the showerhead without thinkin

then ur like "dang why did i do that, that water is too warmed up to refresh me, poo poo"

what im saying is this happened to me this mornign, in the shower

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gonna compare this bottle of shampoo to my dick

Note to self: buy travel sized for more self esteem

Utz

by vyelkin
so many ants

they can't stop, won't stop

they are simply antabulous

crouched in tub clutching my yellowed feet, drunk on liquid courage, i turn on the tap

ants pour out

----------------

Twenty Four

Utz posted:

so many ants

they can't stop, won't stop

they are simply antabulous

crouched in tub clutching my yellowed feet, drunk on liquid courage, i turn on the tap

ants pour out

ant flesh for the drain god

you have done well

Rushi

by Smythe
oh my god why did i smoke that joint i've been in here 40 minutes

----------------

Utz

by vyelkin
you see, eet eez only un douche d'fourmis

the ants are coming from inside the showerer

simultaneously enormous beyond imagining and femtoscopic

my landlord says i have to show him a video before he'll do anything

but how can i video this

i can barely viddy it

----------------

birds

oh there's my dick again :rolleyes:

thanks hogge wild!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

then ur like "dang why did i do that, that water is too warmed up to refresh me, poo poo"

do you not drink tea and/or coffee???????

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Rushi posted:

oh my god why did i smoke that joint i've been in here 40 minutes

DicktheCat

Cats look hilarious when wet. Like angry gremlins. Gremlings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Utz posted:

you see, eet eez only un douche d'fourmis

the ants are coming from inside the showerer

simultaneously enormous beyond imagining and femtoscopic

my landlord says i have to show him a video before he'll do anything

but how can i video this

i can barely viddy it

peter mayle gotcha covered fam

A Year In Provence posted:

I arrived at the house to find a small conference taking place around the electricity meter which was hidden behind some trees in the back garden. The man from Electricité de France had opened the meter to read it, and had discovered that a colony of ants had made a nest. The figures were obscured. It was impossible to establish our consumption of electricity. The ants must be removed. My wife and the man from the EDF had been joined by Menicucci, whom we now suspected of living in the boiler room, and who liked nothing better than to advise us on any domestic problem that might arise.

“Oh là là.” A pause while Menicucci bent down for a closer look at the meter. “Ils sont nombreux, les fourmis.” For once, he had made an understatement. The ants were so numerous that they appeared as one solid black block, completely filling the metal box that housed the meter.

“I’m not touching them,” said the EDF man. “They get into your clothes and bite you. The last time I tried to brush away an ants’ nest I had them with me all afternoon.”

He stood looking at the squirming mass, tapping his screwdriver against his teeth. He turned to Menicucci. “Do you have a blowtorch?”

“I’m a plumber. Of course I have a blowtorch.”

Bon. Then we can burn them off.”

Menicucci was aghast. He took a step backwards and crossed himself. He smote his forehead. He raised his index finger to the position that indicated either extreme disagreement, or the start of a lecture, or both.

“I cannot believe what I have just heard. A blowtorch? Do you realize how much current passes through here?”

The EDF man looked offended. “Of course I know. I’m an electrician.”

Menicucci affected to be surprised. “Ah bon? Then you will know what happens when you burn a live cable.”

“I would be very prudent with the flame.”

“Prudent! Prudent! Mon Dieu, we could all perish with the ants.”

The EDF man sheathed his screwdriver and crossed his arms. “Very well. I will not occupy myself with the ants. You remove them.”

Menicucci thought for a moment and then, like a magician setting up a particularly astonishing trick, he turned to my wife. “If Madame could possibly bring me some fresh lemons - two or three will be enough - and a knife?”

Madame the magician’s assistant came back with the knife and lemons, and Menicucci cut each into four quarters. “This is an astuce that I was taught by a very old man,” he said, and muttered something impolite about the stupidity of using a blowtorch - “putain de chalumeau” - while the EDF man sulked under a tree.

When the lemons were all quartered, Menicucci advanced on the nest and started to squeeze lemon juice back and forth over the ants, pausing between squeezes to observe the effect that the downpour of citric acid was having.

The ants surrendered, evacuating the meter box in panic-stricken clumps, climbing over one another in their haste to escape. Menicucci enjoyed his moment of triumph. “Voilà, jeune homme,” he said to the EDF man, “ants cannot support the juice of fresh lemons. That is something you have learned today. If you leave slices of lemon in your meters you will never have another infestation.”

The EDF man took it with a marked lack of graciousness, complaining that he was not a lemon supplier and that the juice had made the meter sticky. “Better sticky than burned to a cinder,” was Menicucci’s parting shot as he returned to his boiler. “Beh oui. Better sticky than burned.”

a light but pretty entertaining read if you have not ever readed it

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread