Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Upsetting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
the Chels should have like 10 gols by now

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

lol I think the boro keeper got nutmegged in all 3 goals

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

shut up blegum posted:

Nice goal for the Chels

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

Sigh Yep, we should have seen that coming.

Would have been nice to keep the monster unbeaten run going, but considering we essentially fielded a Reserve team and EUROPA LEAGUE is all but officially in the bag, lets focus on the positives

1. Defence B looked pretty much solid, disregarding the goals conceded. Jones and Smalling coming back after long injuries and lads were confident, virtually no mistakes made. Tuanzebe 8/10 performance, another wonderkid on our hands

2. Martial with blistering pace as ever. If he wasn't marked by Koscielny (second best CB in the league after Bailly) he could have scored easily

3. De Gea can be easily replaced if he leaves, it was his goalkeeping that cost us this match

4. EUROPA LEAGUE

5. Haters have no choice but to admit Pogboom is our most crucial player, look at the state of midfield without him

6. Arsenal fans being so petty they chanted "F*ck off Mourinho", proving we have psychological advance over them in the long term

And lets be honest here, we won't see most of these backups the next season after board give The Mou funds to TRULY start his dominating ManU project. What you've seen so far is barely an appetizer, ABUs

amazing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Nutmegged 3 times in one match Guzan is poo poo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

UnfurledSails posted:

lol I think the boro keeper got nutmegged in all 3 goals

https://twitter.com/tonybarrett/status/861679737936203780

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Good riddance

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
MOTD pundits giving Boro a bit of a kicking. Feel a bit bad now about how poo poo they were and how much they 100% deserved to go down.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Hoops posted:

MOTD pundits giving Boro a bit of a kicking. Feel a bit bad now about how poo poo they were and how much they 100% deserved to go down.

RIP Negredo, from PL champion to relegation :(

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I thought Boro would surprise a few people this season but they only surprised me in being absolute gash.

Can't wait for them to beat us at home on the final day so we lose out on Champions League :downs:

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Ewar Woowar posted:

I thought Boro would surprise a few people this season but they only surprised me in being absolute gash.

Can't wait for them to beat us at home on the final day so we lose out on Champions League :downs:

Being poo poo isn't a novelty really, what strikes me the most about Boro is how completely anonymous they've been, the football equivalent of white noise.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Oh hey Arsenal won :toot:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Unconvincing first half, but overall a decent game.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
nobody cares about midtable fixtures rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ya just rofl

• Locked thread