Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

Twenty Four posted:

Fridgr - Someone drives to my house, goes to my fridge, and gets me a beer, because I don't want to get up.

That's actually called Ubeer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
I installed Ubeg so someone can ask my parents for money but the guy took the cash and is living in their spare room.

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
:siren: DISRUPTION WARNING :siren:

My app is called Gluber. I was at the hobby shop the other day looking for a gentleman's smelling glue and I was amazed to find there are literally 1000's of glue. When I asked the joker behind the counter which had the best buzz without a harsh comedown he started gibbering something about peach undertones and asking me what I'd be pairing it with. I don't need this bullshit; I'm a good man! I need a streamlined glue-to-bag experience and the market has agreed which has lead to the development of this app. You simply select your level of "feel good" (mine is JAZZD™) and let the app do the thinking (and the driving) for you!

alnilam

Gay Weed Dad posted:

:siren: DISRUPTION WARNING :siren:

My app is called Gluber. I was at the hobby shop the other day looking for a gentleman's smelling glue and I was amazed to find there are literally 1000's of glue. When I asked the joker behind the counter which had the best buzz without a harsh comedown he started gibbering something about peach undertones and asking me what I'd be pairing it with. I don't need this bullshit; I'm a good man! I need a streamlined glue-to-bag experience and the market has agreed which has lead to the development of this app. You simply select your level of "feel good" (mine is JAZZD™) and let the app do the thinking (and the driving) for you!

haha

Twerkteam Pizza

Uber but for... Uhh... Money? :goshawk:

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
Flubber... like uber except it's a flying car with a hologram of robin williams that stares at you the whole time. the radio plays a constant stream of laughtracks.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Plebian Parasite

uhhber, so someone else uhhhhhhh can come up uuuhhhh hmmmm with uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Chewber: For when you've over-cooked some meat and you need a guy to chew it up and regurgitate it into your mouth like a baby bird

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Meeksha posted:

Flubber... like uber except it's a flying car with a hologram of robin williams that stares at you the whole time. the radio plays a constant stream of laughtracks.

id buy this

google THIS

Undr: You take a picture with your phone camera and submit a request that says "I need Undr there!"

After a few moments, an agent messages you, asking "You need Undr where?"

Then you snicker and cancel the request.

Peg Sliderskew
Ubeard, although that's really just for HotSoapyBeard.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
burgr though many find the name misleading. Many users expected to be greeted at their door by someone with a juicy, delicious burger.. but they had actually ordered a service that burglarizes them. Though not what most people thought they were ordering, the app got great reviews overall.

-----

cda

by Hand Knit

Meeksha posted:

burgr though many find the name misleading. Many users expected to be greeted at their door by someone with a juicy, delicious burger.. but they had actually ordered a service that burglarizes them. Though not what most people thought they were ordering, the app got great reviews overall.

i woul dl leave out a bunch of trash painted gold and hope they'd take my trash out for me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
"solid gold empty kitty litter box. score!" - the burglar

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Peg Sliderskew

cda posted:

i woul dl leave out a bunch of trash painted gold and hope they'd take my trash out for me

You'll need Gildr for that.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
nurglr - hook up with other cultists nearby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Part of the social elite?
Part of the 1%?
Do you eat lesser humans on regular basis?
Need a driver?

Welcome to Luber, it's like Uber but for lizards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Qubr - we ask the REAL questions so you don't have to! We'll present you with a full blown existential crisis in 2-4 business days.

-----

• Locked thread