Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

181 pages lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gas this thread before it becomes this old thread

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe people could just show some self restraint and not be irredeemable idiots about a video game?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

maybe people could just show some self restraint and not be irredeemable idiots about a video game?

*Thinks fondly on the time Rediscover lost his cool about the awesome cartoon Bojack Horseman.* It seems that this forum breeds irredeemable idiocy.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Was that back when the forum was DDRD and somehow even worse than Games?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Was that back when the forum was DDRD and somehow even worse than Games?

im gonna assume any thread about playing and modding the same game for 15 years straight and complaining about the sequels will be a massive turd, no matter the forum

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

My memory's hazy but I think that thread started in GBS of all places

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

C-Euro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

Definitely a top-3 all-time game for me, it might be #1 if I had actually played it at any point in the last few years but I can't muster up the willpower to spend an afternoon modding it to the point that I like it. Which isn't even that much so what am I waiting for?

I bookmarked it a long time ago and never bothered to unbookmark it. Guess that's paying off! (requires archives?)

quote:

Go here for some graphics. Don't install poo poo like Better Bodies & Heads or that poo poo that adds a bunch of foliage everywhere or any poo poo that adds bullshit like NPCs though or anything else that changes Morrowind's timeless aesthetics instead of updating them, or you'll be forever marked as a bitchmade n'wah (unless you like hanging out with a dude whose face came from a 2005 era .jpg of Morgan Freeman's face in a Balmora that looks like a jungle, LMAO)

Here's some gameplay poo poo. Trainwiz is a cool nigga and has generally good taste; he is decidedly not an n'wah. Any lorebreaking bullshit is marked off, so you can avoid it like the garbage it is. However, LGNPC, Darknut's GDR, Rise of House Telvanni and Tel Uvirith Expanded, Voiced Vivec and Yagrum, Starfire's NPC, and a few others are garbage and for stupid outlanders who don't know how things work.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://imgur.com/gallery/pcIWF

F

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I would have taken the bullet for Morrowind.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

*Thinks fondly on the time Rediscover lost his cool about the awesome cartoon Bojack Horseman.* It seems that this forum breeds irredeemable idiocy.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Trainwiz is a cool nigga and has generally good taste;

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
5 years too old for Badgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Liquid Drink posted: