Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Talk about stuff that you didn't realize and now feel like a dumbass

Took me nearly 20 years to notice the icon on the minimap for a boss in Star Fox 64? It's a B not a weird random shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

In Shadowrun Returns, it took me a few missions to realise you could reload guns. I thought you just had a very limited supply of ammo.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Took me most of the game to realise there was a cannon on the Mako in ME1 on the 360. Killed two thresher maws and a goo 70% of planetary exploration just using the coaxial mg.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

It took me a long ways into Resident Evil 1 to figure out that carrying ink ribbons in your inventory was stupid because there was always an item box next to a typewriter. I must of did this because the very first typewriter you find is the only one without an item box near it. I also played as Chris my first time so I basically never had any free inventory space.

• Locked thread