Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i eat ANYTHING that stays still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Still waters run deep

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

JackBadass posted:

Still waters run deep

gotta pee bad

LastGoodBoy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

gotta pee bad

Bad company 'till the day I die.

Dads Dip Cup

*running past bus stop sweating profusely and out of breath* run, you fools! do you have a death wish!?

Dads Dip Cup

*driving through stop sign at busy intersection* "yeah more like stop and get eaten! :rolleyes:" *gets instantly t-boned by a minivan*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*driving through stop sign at busy intersection* "yeah more like stop and get eaten! :rolleyes:" *gets instantly t-boned by a minivan*

Looks up briefly and sees the accident out of the window while sitting in a diner booth, continues eating T-bone steak

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Dads Dip Cup posted:

*running past bus stop sweating profusely and out of breath* run, you fools! do you have a death wish!?

the next speed movie involves a man that threatens to eat the the entire bus and everyone in it if the speed reaches 0 mph

Moose_Knuck

Splatmaster posted:

Looks up briefly and sees the accident out of the window while sitting in a diner booth, continues eating T-bone steak

Relishes the irony of a sitting man soon becoming a human steak.

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to eat

cda

by Hand Knit
If it's not tied down I'm going to eat it

Petr
bad news friend, my dick is taking meditation classes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
You better rivet it to the deck of an aircraft carrier, if you want to save it for lunch, because otherwise, I'm going to eat it

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: tying on my bib, for eating
You: frantically hot gluing donuts to a steel beam

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

You better rivet it to the deck of an aircraft carrier, if you want to save it for lunch, because otherwise, I'm going to eat it

cda posted:

Does donuts in the middle of the ocean in an aircraft carrier while eating glue

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scroon

cda posted:

Hey I remember reading this Missed Connection

Petr
do u eat rivets

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I cannot eat a skateboard -abraham lincoln

FutonForensic

don't stop posting or we all get swallowed

cda

by Hand Knit
BYOB is going to be eaten on Tuesday

----------------

google THIS

*examines a rock, finds no moss on it, chucks it away in disgust*

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

google THIS posted:

*examines a rock, finds no moss on it, chucks it away in disgust*

sig by vanisher™®

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Breaking: Entire rock band was eaten except for drummer

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
man starved to death that claimed he can now only eat things that remain still, because even things that are though to be the most stationary are still
moving because the earth is rotating and revolving around the sun, and the sun is moving throughout the galaxy, and the galaxies are moving, and the universe is expanding faster than light and

Robot Made of Meat

Nothing above absolute zero can truly be said not to stay still. You will starve, OP.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

LastGoodBoy

Everyone in school said I am an absolute zero.

Plebian Parasite

I eat anything that appears motionless given my relative perspective and inability to perceive the movement of individual molecules

Plebian Parasite

I only eat things that remain still, in this way I am the opposite of a velociraptor, but in many other ways, I am not.

Patware

i ate a moonshine still

shouldn't've

joke_explainer

Plebian Parasite posted:

I eat anything that appears motionless given my relative perspective and inability to perceive the movement of individual molecules

So you eat the moon when you see it keeping pace with you while you drive along at night?

LastGoodBoy

joke_explainer posted:

So you eat the moon when you see it keeping pace with you while you drive along at night?

When the moon hots your eye like a big a-pizza pie.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Twenty Four

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

the next speed movie involves a man that threatens to eat the the entire bus and everyone in it if the speed reaches 0 mph

I'm the one person out at the back of the bus pushing it as hard as I can getting it up to like 1mph while everyone else just sits inside and goes "meh, eat me"

Scroon

I eat anything that remains chill

BYOB you have been warned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

joke_explainer posted:

I plan to, once this cycle draws to a close and brings about the fated ragnarok.

• Locked thread