Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The first major use of the Cesaro Swing is one of my favorite modern wrestling moments. He's doing a nothing Raw match against Santino and the crowd simply could not care less. They're starting with the boredom chants like "RANDY SAVAGE" and all that. Cesaro then starts swinging Santino and keeps it going for a long while. At first, the crowd just sits on its hands, but over time, they start to realize what's going on and really get into it more and more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DJExile posted:

He did it to quite a few guys. If memory serves that was basically the setup before picking them up for the thumb jab spike finisher thing.

He also used that as Jamal in 3MW, didn't he?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gavok posted:

The first major use of the Cesaro Swing is one of my favorite modern wrestling moments. He's doing a nothing Raw match against Santino and the crowd simply could not care less. They're starting with the boredom chants like "RANDY SAVAGE" and all that. Cesaro then starts swinging Santino and keeps it going for a long while. At first, the crowd just sits on its hands, but over time, they start to realize what's going on and really get into it more and more.

YES, i remember this too. He swung Santino for like 30-40 seconds. It was really impressive.

sticklefifer posted:

He also used that as Jamal in 3MW, didn't he?

Think so, yeah.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

THIS diamond cutter on Eddie Guerrero. DDP's story behind it is really great and you can see the genuine excitement in his face that he nailed it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Little Mac posted:

THIS diamond cutter on Eddie Guerrero. DDP's story behind it is really great and you can see the genuine excitement in his face that he nailed it.

I read that somewhere. He said Eddie basically told him "Just get me high enough and I'll take care of it" or something like that.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Little Mac posted:

DDP is the best forever

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Aphrodite posted:

I read that somewhere. He said Eddie basically told him "Just get me high enough and I'll take care of it" or something like that.

To be fair, that quote applied to a lot of things about Eddie at the time.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

DJExile posted:

Shad and JTG had a relatively fine but unremarkable match against... god it was either JBL and someone or maybe Cade and Murdoch, and out of nowhere JTG busted out a nearly perfect sling blade. I know he later turned it into a finisher but man it looked great.
Of all the moves that WWE routinely gave to jobbers and developmental guys, the Sling Blade was the one that was actually good. I have a soft spot for it because I saw an overexcited guy hit it in a rugby match and get yellow carded.

Now that I think about it, I also saw a guy hit a Canadian Destroyer and not get carded for it, I poo poo you not. Fortunately the guy didn't quite go down on his head.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWZ27FDJb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Jump to 32:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icHYS8HNo2M

• Locked thread