Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

An offering of cut grasses and foliage is carefully arranged. A meal is prepared to honor her wisdom and counsel. A message of goodwill is signed by the tribe for her to enjoy. In turn, prediction of our fates is given. Many times the predictions are ones of dire fates, dooming specific members to catching colds or broken necks if specific precautionary steps are not taken. Some choose to ignore the warnings, thinking they can take fate into their own hands. But what she hath ordained must come to pass, and part of her powers come from reminding the tribe of times they did not heed the warnings. We beg forgiveness once a year and each year we hear the most dire of predictions, "one day I will hand down the reigns to you, and you will have to take care of tribes people just like yourselves."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

"You will become like a empty husk: gaunt, weak, and unable to move. Your whimpers for sustenance will go unheeded. I, in turn, will be like a blossom of vitality, a budding vine from a well established plant. I will partake upon the sugar and cream of which you shall be entitled nothing. Not even a glance of the bowl will you receive for you will be restricted to your sleeping area. I will enjoy each delicate bite of rare and exotic fruit flavors with your siblings who have heeded my instructions to complete their meals. You on the other hand will weep and cry, barely able to hold onto life itself due to your lack of key vitamins and nutrients. NAY! I shall not cave like last evening. Prepare yourself for your doom, or, take just one more bite of the greens and I will show you my favor."

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**kneels in reverence**

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 13, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

I have been wronged! The elders have judged me unfairly! I was singled out among the flock, for reasons I cannot fathom, and given subpar marks and treatment. A personal torture I cannot escape, no matter how many hours of training and work I invest. An elder may write or call to you to discuss their lies and perceived wrongs, BUT DO NOT BE DECEIVED! They are like moles living underground, without the joy of seeing the light of the sun. They have repeated their tales to themselves in the darkness so often that they can not be persuaded that the sun even exists. You, dear prophet, are like a single pure butterfly floating on the winds of truth, and I rest my fate in your hands. If they do call upon you, sign their papers, agree with their counsels, but do not impose their rule of law. For what would that make you? But a slave of their vile ways, and who would be next? My younger sibling may fall into their hands in his chosen year, and may be deemed impure simply due to his surname, and this will be the proof of my words.

vanisher

Prophet! How fortuitous! Isn't it just within this last hour I reminded you of my hunger? And lo- there next to us in this line of our friends also waiting to purchase their goods, lies a tower of salvation, a plethora small snacks to help us carry on. Surely, you yourself would want one to help you, and if I took some to ease my own burdens wouldn't that be just? For I did help you in the choosing of these goods and accompanied you to this place and surely deserve some small reward. Oh, you do not require any? Then perhaps just for myself and I will keep your portion safe for when you need it. For who knows when we will be this lucky in the future to have access to these snacks, and I would feel better knowing you had some emergency option for when you needed it. Prophet I know, it's surely the cost that stays your response. Let me broker you this exchange. I am due five marks within the week from yourself upon completion of the tasks you have outlined. I have been diligent in these tasks, save for last weekend when I had taken ill. Extend to me a letter of credit, and I will purchase this with the coins due in that time. You may even keep an extra coin for the interest on the balance

Impkins Patootie

I promise you
I will treat you well
My sweet angel
So help me, Jesus

FutonForensic

from my tattered parcel I retrieve a pack of Fruit Stripes gum. I take one piece for myself and lay the rest at the prophetess's feet. I rub on the temporary tattoo in accordance with the ritual. Expecting a font of prescience to spill from her lips, I am instead accosted with a low groan of disapproval. I frantically retrace the ritual I just performed for errors, and in doing so, I notice the temporary tattoo did not fully apply to my bicep! I try to reapply the image, but the incomplete outline of a giraffe is instead smeared into a crude double-shafted phallus. Her groan crescendos into an otherworldly shriek, and I curl up before her hoping that at least my extended family is spared her curses.

poopzilla

hosed up if tru e

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirius Sam

BUTTCHEEKS
and my axe

• Locked thread