Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

You know this whole 'indoors' thing is just a fad right? once people realize how much of a hassle it is to open a door every time you need to walk out to the berry patch people are going to go right back to the treetops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

One of my favorite things to do as I wind down from a good day of aimless wandering is peel off big sloughing pieces of my skin, and if the sun and wind is blocked for most of the day how am I supposed to get chapped enough to do that?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
We don't even know the possible side effects of exposure to so called "fire". Did you know that the adverage fire contains sticks? The same exact sticks that killed Kevin last week after he ate them?! Needless to say, I will not be exposing my children to fire; it's tried and true feces covered animal skins for this family, thank you very much!

Plebian Parasite

I noticed that people have taken to rinsing off the caked on piss and mud they've accumulated throughout the day instead of just sleeping in it. Its just more elitist nonsense handed down from the priest-king and his harem of sorceress-wives. When will people learn not to be taken in by appearances and just get back to loving the muck we constantly slave in.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I remember the laughter, the jeers, the sheer look of joy on my tormentor's faces as they mocked me for washing my hands before eating all the mud pies

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Open your eyes! The world is SPHERICAL!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Plebian Parasite

I was down at the zigguraut, trading in some yak bone handaxes for a skin full of bulgur when i looked up to see the latest tablet headlines. APPARENTLY Marduk is on another tear and is demanding more goat sacrifices or he's gonna spaz out and curse the quinoa again. And I just thought to myself, how nice would it be to go one day, one FREAKING day without hearing about some god or other breaking down in public and cursing our children for multiple generations. Wise up people, the more you venerate half man half animal dieties like these, the more veneration they're just gonna want.

Korthal

Before they found out a good treament for TB, outdoors was how it was treated. They even had outdoor schools for children.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, you got your Humanists, spouting out all that stuff about how "we're responsible for our own destiny!" and "we can be the change we want to see!". The most interesting Humanist of all though is the Realtor, because let me tell you, if anyone is sold on shelter it's THEM guys!

Scroon

I know the death count in R&D on this is appallingly high, but I really think bear milk is how we're gonna get our calcium as a society long-term

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
I'm starting to think that the turtle we all agreed to worship is actually like 3 or 4 different turtles.

Macnult

Shelter schmelter. People get tricked into thinking they need what's basically a stationary umbrella, and yet they find themselves buying a regular umbrella too. Not like you can use the regular umbrella inside either unless you wanna be cursed for eternity.

Plebian Parasite

a couple of metal bits with faces on them aren't worth TWO WHOLE QUAILS! DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW THE ECONOMY WORKS, THE DRACHMA IS FIAT BARTER

vanisher

I find nature walks so relaxing that I've chosen it as my profession and lifestyle. Do what you love and the money will come.

Petr
Make America Cold and Wet Again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Me: I'm telling you, Charlene, having your kid sleep indoors was the biggest mistake you ever made. He clearly has autism. I mean, is he even aware of the world around him? Just look at him, lying stock still.

Charlene: That's because he's not shivering in his sleep.

Me: That's what they want you to think!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I prefer to look at it like all the windows are open and the convertible top's down but that's just me

Plebian Parasite

Closing yourself off from the world around you isn't healthy Sam, look at this, look at what you're doing, as I speak you're building a wall between us. You're gonna have to come out of your house sooner or later, Sam, you're gonna have to come out of your little walled world and engage with reality, Sam.

Petr
I'm on board if it means we can get rid of clothes too.

And public urination laws.

----------------

Petr
I can pee on my begonias like God intended and mrs. castwell from the home-owner's association can't do a drat THING ABOUT IT

----------------

FutonForensic

Mick Jagger, then: gimme shelter

Mick Jagger, now: please... i beg you.... no more shelters

Petr
Jimi Hendrix, then: puts taps into national anthem
Jimi Hendrix, now: o no I'm dead

----------------

ight8
My dog keeps telling me about this 'Outside World'. All the fun things to see and chase. Then I remind her that she was wrong about being able to drive a car too. She'll never drive me to the store again.

Everyone is capable of violence. The important distinction we must make is, are you homicidal or suicidal?

Farg
I will give them shelter like you've done for me

----------------

Plebian Parasite

FutonForensic posted:

Mick Jagger, then: gimme shelter

Mick Jagger, now: please... i beg you.... no more shelters

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*installs door bell on nearby birch tree*

*RRRRRRrrRR*

Hello, I'm selling these fine shelters.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Maslow and his stupid hierarchy of needs. I don't even really need food! I can go a few hours if I want

Maslow: But, but... you NEED shelter!

Me: Nope. I'm just fine thanks

Maslow: What about security? You NEED that!

Me: You're the only threat to my security, man.

Maslow: How can you possibly feel safe without shelter?

Me: I don't take material things as seriously as you. You're pretty uptight, you know that?

Maslow: Do you even know who I am?

Me: A needs-centric enabler from the sound of it

Maslow (showing pyramid graph illustrating hierarchy of needs): Look! See? It's all right here!

Me: **walks away bored**

Petr
it's really more like maslow's hierarchy of affectations.

----------------

Scroon

We don't need bomb shelters either

I bet those silly missiles will just get caught on trees or something

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
NATO command: Code red! Code red! We got nuclear missiles in the air!

The President of the United States of America: Open all the bomb shelters!

*All the missiles fly into the bomb shelters*

The President of the United States of America: Now, close the the bomb shelters!

The Secretary of the President of the United States of America: That was some quick thinking Mr. President.

*They kiss*

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 16:22 on May 16, 2017

Rushi

by Smythe
people have been posting outside for years

----------------

Majuju

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
does a grubby pile of newspapers and other debris count as shelter or not, I think I might have this thing licked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
i think shelter is good, op

----------------

• Locked thread