Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't think women are scary, I'm just scared of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

green chicken feet posted:

I hate to break it to you, but there are electric jar openers now.

Checkmate, patriarchy!

Face it an electric can opener is the female equivalent of a real doll.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

morally adept posted:

Uh-oh...

I bought one of these for my grandpa. The electric jar opener, not the real doll.

Sorry, Gramps :( I was young and innocent.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

green chicken feet posted:

Uh-oh...

I bought one of these for my grandpa. The electric jar opener, not the real doll.

Sorry, Gramps :( I was young and innocent.

Gramps gonna end up in a home real soon.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

morally adept posted:

There's no female equivalent of a real doll because women aren't anywhere near pathetic as men. Even the most pathetic, desperate, slovenly woman could never be as sad as the average man.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Also because they are skillful and artful in disguise and deceit.
Years ago some barmaid took me back to her place. I'd been sitting at the bar watching her arse. It was a peach. And it was in a pair of skintight black ski pants. You know, the type with the zip up the back?

Anyway, back at her place, both kind of drunk and she gets on to her bed. She's on all fours, arse up and shoulders down. She looks back at me and slowly unzips the ski pants. Suddenly, there's a loud noise and her now unrestrained arse grows from a small neat package you pull the cord on like one of those inflatable emergency life rafts. It just kept getting bigger and wider and filling the whole room, even pushing me back up against the wall and almost suffocating me.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

There's no female equivalent of a real doll because women aren't anywhere near pathetic as men. Even the most pathetic, desperate, slovenly woman could never be as sad as the average man.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nic Cage dick cage posted:

Also because they are skillful and artful in disguise and deceit.
Years ago some barmaid took me back to her place. I'd been sitting at the bar watching her arse. It was a peach. And it was in a pair of skintight black ski pants. You know, the type with the zip up the back?

Anyway, back at her place, both kind of drunk and she gets on to her bed. She's on all fours, arse up and shoulders down. She looks back at me and slowly unzips the ski pants. Suddenly, there's a loud noise and her now unrestrained arse grows from a small neat package you pull the cord on like one of those inflatable emergency life rafts. It just kept getting bigger and wider and filling the whole room, even pushing me back up against the wal[l and almost suffocating me.

Please don't steal ideas from Zack Parsons

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I havent seen that before. The time I'm talking about was around 1990 or thereabouts. But I'm sure it's not a unique phenomenon and I'm not the first to be trapped by it. :)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Prude posted:

i'd prefer not to

the cooties are real my friend.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:same:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Yet they are still oppressed by the Patriarchy somehow.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

That's not true. The female equivalent to a real doll is a false rape claim or the ol fake pregnancy then miscarriage. Both will erode your loneliness and get you tons of attention!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Once upon a time, men lived in peace in perfect cities. Knowing that we shunned them, the First Woman built a vagina, knowing that Man would fall victim to her wiles

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

fruit on the bottom posted:

Once upon a time, men lived in peace in perfect cities. Knowing that we shunned them, the First Woman built a vagina, knowing that Man would fall victim to her wiles

And that woman... was Avshalom.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
im gay

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

It's a legitimate question. What makes dudes think that women are something to be afraid of? What does a guy think a woman is going to do? I throw a weak-rear end punch. It's a tragedy.

accuse us of rape, because we all know thats a fuckin epidemic sweeping the nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

Women are not afraid of horses but men are, it is super funny

I trained horses my whole life. Broke in broncos, cart trained others. If you're not afraid of horses at least to some degree, you're retarded.

• Locked thread