Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

Calling your S/O your partner is weird regardless of the genders or whatever involved. It's like when some guy calls his wife "mother" except weirdly formal instead of creepily formal

But this is insufferable, cocksmoking, attention-whore 3O that we're talking about. Of course he's going to say stupid/semi-controversial things.

If a group of people beat the poo poo out of him on the street, nobody would call it a hate crime or gay-bashing once they found out it was 3O. The local gay community would just go "eh, makes sense."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
wait, i thought 3o was the gay meth dude that recorded a video of him screaming gently caress you at a monitor with the forums on it then smashing a bottle on the floor.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

wait, i thought 3o was the gay meth dude that recorded a video of him screaming gently caress you at a monitor with the forums on it then smashing a bottle on the floor.

He's still gay but he's off the meth now.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

The white van is the morgue van.

When my partner got to my house he said that the police were taking boxes of stuff out of the building and it was over three hours between when the ambulance came and when the last police car left so that seems weird if he just had a heart attack or something.

What should I do? How can I protect home from evil spirits? Should I send the widow flowers? Should I be worried that there is a serial killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

He was a good neighbor.

if i lived in a condo this lovely, i'd kill myself too.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

Nah that's Roboshit, he was great

Free Roboshit

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Never read a 3O thread before now and I definitely understand, like, I get it now.

Also OP why don't you do an urban exploration of the neighbor's condo and let us know like that one thread?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
:rip: your neighbor, thought of kids playing and died

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Radical and BADical! posted:

if i lived in a condo this lovely, i'd kill myself too.

They're nice condos it's just that ~900 square feet sucks rear end no matter how nice it is.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i'm poor so i like good value for what little money i have. plus i'd have to live in dallas and i can't promise i won't go on a murder suicide spree

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
3O's eyebrows meet in the middle....

of his back.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Oh poo poo I live in the same building as 3O. Let's party, dooder

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PyPy posted:

Post pix of 3o by the pool.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

PyPy posted:

you should go swimming in the pool. forever.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I see the first picture and go "wait Is this a Three Olives thread?"

(It's a Three Olives thread.)

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
He stopped posting because he finished. Finished jerking his dick to all this attention.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Why didn't the doorman remove the dead person like he's supposed to? Isn't there some sort of rule against having dead people in the building? Is your "condo" some sort of vile drug den or something with all these dead people lying around driving down property values?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Sorry about your neighbour, OP.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

scrubs season six posted:

They're nice condos it's just that ~900 square feet sucks rear end no matter how nice it is.

I dream of 900 square​ feet. Mine's 500, not particularly nice or new, and now worth $500,000. Three bedroom condos are seven figures. Someone convince my wife to leave this godforsaken city, please.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo!

Three Olives is still around?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
are we still in the first 48 or nah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DEAR RICHARD posted:

are we still in the first 48 or nah

No we got 50 now

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Three Olives posted:

The guy I stick my penis into.

Lol like you're a top

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's me I'm the neighbor, posting from the dead, man it sure is nice without 3 olives and his partner constantly bitching for attention here in the Netherworld, I hope he never dies.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainScraps posted:

Lol like you're a top

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my next door neighbor is dad

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's supposed to be pardner. Then you can be like howdy pardner and you both make gun shapes with your hands and go 'pew pew, pew pew'

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

CaptainScraps posted:

Lol like you're a top

Homophobe.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I sponsor and fund an event for the Resource Center Dallas every year.

If anything, I, as a straight white man, do more for gays than you do.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

I'm sorry you're getting dogpiled so goddamn hard, this thread had potential.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

CaptainScraps posted:

I sponsor and fund an event for the Resource Center Dallas every year.

If anything, I, as a straight white man, do more for gays than you do.

Yes but that is only because I am self-centered and greedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Three Olives posted:

Yes but that is only because I am self-centered and greedy.

I would say you've got a chocolate filling too but you enema it out Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.

• Locked thread